Can I eat soup????

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Can I eat soup????

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Pauçp Jose 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Pauçp Jose
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 36

I would like to eat vegetables soup (zucinni,turnip,onions). Can I? Or that have sugar? What soups can I eat?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You can eat any soup that has ingredients from allowed foods list. Homemade soup would be best.

-raster

Chris24
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 329

Only if you make it yourself. Supermarket soup always has shit in it.

Pauçp Jose

Thanks so much raster :D…And just one more question. I will star again the strict diet because I eat a lot again because I addict to sugar and if I don´t eat sugar i feel depressive and with so much hunger. But tomorrow I will try again the strict diet without sugar. how many last the fellings for sugar?

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

Pauçp Jose wrote: Thanks so much raster :D…And just one more question. I will star again the strict diet because I eat a lot again because I addict to sugar and if I don´t eat sugar i feel depressive and with so much hunger. But tomorrow I will try again the strict diet without sugar. how many last the fellings for sugar?

If you kick the sugar mate you will not miss it after a 10 days or so. I have no cravings at all now after some month. If find natural food and veggies now taste sweet.

cheers
    Thomas

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

It should take 1-4 weeks to get over food cravings.

Pauçp Jose

Thanks so much raster. So my way to cure candida will be :4 cloves of garlic, 8 teaspoon of coconut oil and 50 billions probiotic of renew life. Is that good?Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Can I eat soup????’ is closed to new replies.