Can I eat one can of tuna everyday??? Can you help me?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Can I eat one can of tuna everyday??? Can you help me?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Danny33 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Paleofan
    Topics: 21
    Replies: 7

I´m tired of eating meat and eggs. E need to eat daily another kind of food. Tuna is my favorite food. Could I eat one can of tuna everyday? Or it make me sick because of mercury content?

Paperstars
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 47

Regardless of Candida or not, in general it’s not advised to eat tuna every single day due to the high mercury content, whether someone has Candida or not. If you want to incorporate fish, try for smaller fish (mercury content gets accumulated the higher up the food chain the fish is like tuna). So fish like anchovies or sardines or even makerel are options if you want to try to eat fish more often. I think fish like tuna are best 2 times a week.

I notice you create a lot of posts about eating a certain item every day like potatoes. Maybe to prevent yourself from getting sick and tired of an item, try to vary your diet more often. Or try to cook them in various methods and in different recipes and different textures to mix it up.

Danny33
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 362

Paleofan;59704 wrote: I´m tired of eating meat and eggs. E need to eat daily another kind of food. Tuna is my favorite food. Could I eat one can of tuna everyday? Or it make me sick because of mercury content?

I don’t recommend those with dysbiosis (Crippled gut flora) eat high mercury sea food.

I have written a post regarding this subject.

Excretion of Mercury

-Dan

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Can I eat one can of tuna everyday??? Can you help me?’ is closed to new replies.