Can I eat….

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Can I eat….

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  alwcm4 7 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

alwcm4
    Topics: 21
    Replies: 19

Just got done shopping for some Candida friendly (or slightly friendly) foods. Wanted to know what your opinions were on whether I should be eating or using these in my recipes.

Brown Rice Flour
    Quinoa Flour
    Buckwheat Flour
    Almond Butter (Crunchy)
    Coconut Milk
    Organic Chicken Broth: Ingredients:Organic chicken broth Organic onions, organic celery, organic carrots, sea salt, natural chicken flavor, organic spices

Pasta made with nothing but Brown Rice and Water

Brown Rice Snaps (like crackers) – ingredients: Organic brown rice flour, organic white rice flour, organic expeller-pressed Sunflour oil, sea salt, citric acid, Dehydrated vegtable powders: carrots, galic, onions, red bell peppers, tomatoes. green bell peppers.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Brown Rice Flour
    Quinoa Flour
    Buckwheat Flour
    Almond Butter (Crunchy)
    Coconut Milk
    Organic Chicken Broth: Ingredients: Organic chicken broth Organic onions, organic celery, organic carrots, sea salt, natural chicken flavor, organic spices
    Pasta made with nothing but Brown Rice and Water
    Brown Rice Snaps (like crackers) – ingredients: Organic brown rice flour, organic white rice flour, organic expeller-pressed Sunflower oil, sea salt, citric acid, Dehydrated vegetable powders: carrots, garlic, onions, red bell peppers, tomatoes, green bell peppers.

Hi, Amanda.

Every item on your list is a ‘test food’ which means that some Candida sufferers have reactions to the foods but some do not, it just depends on the person. That said, I would test only one item a day, otherwise you have no way of being certain which item you’re experiencing a reaction from should that happen.

(The rice snaps sound delicious)

Good luck with the food, Able

Pina
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 36

I’ve read citric acid is a no-no for this diet, so you may want to avoid foods that contain it. :

alwcm4
    Topics: 21
    Replies: 19

I used a little bit of the quinoa flour last night to bread some chicken nuggets and fry them in olive oil. I actually feel much better today (less shaky and tired).

I also started eating some Fage 2% (Greek yogurt). It tastes like sour cream, which is one of my favs. I’m going to start dipping my veggies in it. How much yogurt per day to enough or too much? I also read somewhere to let it set out and get kinda warm before you eat eat because then the bacterica can actually start to multiply in it naturally. Does that sound right or just like someone’s BS?

I started the Coconut Oil too yesterday, had one Tbsp yesterday and one this morning, but no further die off symptoms, like I said, I feel much better, will it take a few days for those to kick-in? Other than this dang rash thing I feel good. How do I know if it is indeed a yeast infection in my armpit or just a rash? Should I treat it or just let it be?

Sorry for all the random questions. You guys are a ton of help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Can I eat….’ is closed to new replies.