Can I cure Candida without the cleanse?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Can I cure Candida without the cleanse?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  princeofsin 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

benc
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 419

For 3 weeks I have been eating foods in the strict diet, and am/have experienced die off. Prior to that I didn’t really eat a high carb diet anyway, but used them around workouts for recovery and the odd cheat meal once or twice per week (which would either be a curry, or include sweet potato). I usually eat berries once or twice a day. Otherwise is was lots of organic or free range meat & eggs, some fish, nuts & seeds & lots of veg.

My reason for not wanting to do so is I have a physically job (which involves working all morning & late evening) which I am already really struggling to keep going at, plus a 2 year who I take care off in between work.

Can I cure this without the cleanse?

Lauren
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 267

Benc,
    I believe it is possible to be cured with out doing the cleanse. I believe Raster did not do the cleanse, but just started on the diet (I am not for sure about this, I just remember him mentioning this, but I could be wrong). The cleanse is there to make the process shorter. Personally I did not do the cleanse because I have lost a lot of weight and do not want to lose anymore.
    Hope this helps,
    Lauren

benc

Thanks, yes it does. Am struggling enough as it is. Took a week off work, gradually felt a bit better, now today when i’m due back I feel awful. Almost like my labyrinthitis symptoms have come back.

Lauren
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 267

Benc,
    I am sorry you are not feeling well. You are in my thoughts and prayers. You will get better :D! It may take longer then you thought, but you will get better!
    Lots of love to you,
    Lauren

benc

Thanks Lauren 🙂

princeofsin
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 224

Hi benc,

I personally got a juicer and juiced my way through. I could not stand eating veg’s all the time so this helped me exponentially.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Can I cure Candida without the cleanse?’ is closed to new replies.