Can I consume Apple Cider Vinegar on my cleanse diet?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Can I consume Apple Cider Vinegar on my cleanse diet?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ThomasJoel2 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

DL453
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 3

Can I make a salad with olive oil and apple cider vinegar on the cleanse diet? I use the unfiltered, organic one from Trader Joe’s… This website doesn’t mention it as allowed under the cleanse.

ThomasJoel2
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 375

Yep, it’s great stuff. Be prepared for some possible die-off after introducing it into your diet though.

DL453
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 3

What do you mean by “die-off”??? I’ve always added apple cider vinegar (ACV) to my salads, but just finished Day 1 of my cleanse and was hoping to find some flavor for salads and was gonna use ACV but just wanted to make sure it wouldn’t nullify my cleanse.

ThomasJoel2
    Participant

DL453;56481 wrote: What do you mean by “die-off”??? I’ve always added apple cider vinegar (ACV) to my salads, but just finished Day 1 of my cleanse and was hoping to find some flavor for salads and was gonna use ACV but just wanted to make sure it wouldn’t nullify my cleanse.

I meant that you might experience a Herxheimer reaction wherein you temporarily feel worse before you feel better. “Die-off” is when dying pathogens in your body release toxins which then make you feel worse temporarily. Check out this article: http://scdlifestyle.com/2012/06/5-die-off-myths-everyone-needs-to-know-about/

The ACV should add to the effectiveness of your cleanse.

ThomasJoel2
    Participant
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Can I consume Apple Cider Vinegar on my cleanse diet?’ is closed to new replies.