can die off produce more candida symptoms?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions can die off produce more candida symptoms?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  VIV 1 year ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

VIV
    Participant
    Topics: 11
    Replies: 30

because my tongue is even more coated, and my toenail fungus has spread to two more toes: I have been taking anti fungals for the last 10 days but have been on the
    diet for 7 weeks.

I have also just started having insomnia, plus an incredibly fast heart rate in the early am…

frank
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

I sympathize as I didn’t sleep at all for nearly 3 1/2 months along with severe fatigue no appetite (lost 20 lbs),tinnitus,sinus infection,allergies to everything and severe dry eyes. Now for the good news.
    After 4 mos of suffering I found out I had a die off caused by antibiotics that the doctor gave me for sinus infection, which did nothing but make me sick, my family went to a health food store and a very knowledgeable lady told them I had candida (didn’t know it existed) she gave us candida cleanse,probiotics,b complex,tryptophan and melatonin (both for sleeping) and put me on an absolute no sugar diet and within one day I managed to get a couple hours of sleep and my appetite came back (praise the Lord). I’m going on day seven and I’m out of the house and have so much more energy. The only thing that still bothers me is the dry eyes and especially at night but I’m optimistic. If you need all the details on the cleansing and natural pills I would love to help. Just ask because I know what it feels like. I told my family I was dying,that’s how bad I felt. I’m 45 male weighed 189 and now 169 but getting so much better.

VIV
    Participant

thanks for your reply, but my query relates to die off, and i am following my nutritionists advice re cleansing etc… the symptoms are getting better atm, but this may change when i go on to the next round of anti fungals. glad to hear about your rapid recovery!

nura
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 4

I am on my 2.5 months of diet and supplements ext.first 1.5 months was not nice as I had no energy and stayed in bed most of the time also was loosing weight still do,9kg so far.than about 2 weeks ago I started feeling better more energetic,but last couple of days I am all weak again..I am wondering if this is die off again or what?

VIV
    Participant

It sounds like die off to me….

ibeatthebeast
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 14

I completely understand how you feel as I was in a similar situation to you. What I have found that has helped me enormously is making home made milk kefir from live kefir grains. All you do is find some high quality kefir grains online and order them, then once they arrive, you put them in a clear glass Mason jar and add 8 oz. fresh organic pasteurized whole milk (preferably unhomogenized if you can find it). Then you Cover it loosely with a lid, leave it out on your kitchen counter away from heat or sunlight, come back in 24-48 hrs, and it’s ready to be consumed! You just need to take a plastic strainer (this is critical), strain the kefir is the grains are separated, and then re-use the grains forever!!! I have done much research on the health benefits of homemade kefir and they cannot be denied. The amount of probiotic bacteria and friendly yeasts in homemade kefir far surpasses anything you could possibly buy in the store or in a probiotic capsule. We’re talking hundreds of billions to a few trillion bacteria and yeasts! I have seen a huge improvement in my candida ever since I started having homemade kefir daily. The strains of bacteria and yeast in kefir have also been proven to be able to kill candida and other pathogenic microbes in the gut and recolonize the gut with friendly bacteria. I swear by this regiment and will continue doing this forever! Try it and I promise you won’t regret it!!!

VIV
    Participant

thank you for taking the time to reply to my post but the question that I asked was: “can die off produce more candida symptoms”. because I am a new user of this site I hadn’t used the search option, but I have now, and the answer is “Yes”.

I do take loads of kefir, but because of an intolerance it has to be made from coconut milk, and as I cannot get my hands on any of that, I have to buy it, but I agree with everything that you say about it…

sorry if I sound ungrateful, I am not!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘can die off produce more candida symptoms?’ is closed to new replies.