Can Candida really be my salvation? Optimisim shines, starting advice needed.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Can Candida really be my salvation? Optimisim shines, starting advice needed.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

funnybot
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Firstly a big hello to everyone! Having been a sufferer of seborrheic dermatitis amongst other candida related symptoms for 4 years i tried everything to fix my dermatitis.

Having started to read into what candida is and what can be done to stop it has given me hope of finally overocming these awful conditions.

A few questions on how to begin, firstly i read that you need to cleanse yourself that has 2 options, diet or colon cleanse. And in this diet they talk of only eating vegetables etc but i am a bodybuilder who needs to consume 170grams protein and 3500 calories daily so can i still do this candida diet with that in mind and still done during the colon cleanse, how does the first phase if i were to do a colon cleanse work exactly?

Thanks for the support.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, and welcome to the forum.

It isn’t absolutely necessary to do a cleans and especially not a complete colon cleanse. You can still reach a symptom-free state without a cleanse as several of us on the forum have done. All you need to do is start a good diet and stay with it without cheating every day. If you want a copy of the one that many of the forum members are using, just send me a private message on the forum.

Able

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I think reaching those calorie levels won’t be achievable with this diet and you may need to consider not lifting weights while you get over a debilitating illness.

-raster

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Can Candida really be my salvation? Optimisim shines, starting advice needed.’ is closed to new replies.