Can candida be removed via a Fast

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Can candida be removed via a Fast

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  dvjorge 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

CanDo
    Participant
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 10

Firstly forgive me if any of my terminology is not 100 as i did my research a while ago and have been gaining so weight in the mean time.

So i heard before the candida fungus spores last 14 days and thats why some people see short term relief. I was planning a 20 day fast as many youtubers do and i have already done 15 day fast, plus i’m experienced to have gained enough weight first.

However in theory at least could this deactivate and remove the candida. If they last 14 days the spores, what happens after this point they live off fat or weaken so the body can remove?. I really need to know as it is ruining my face as it keeps almost scabbing the in the folds of my face (cheeks and nose) and all the damage to my DNA overtime will lead to worse problems or at least an aged face.

Then all the other symptoms i.e very fatigued, fogginess, bloating. My doctor first suspected but then when i took fluconazole for a yeast infection my skin was so great and bloating, energy and for the first time it was gone but alas after the two days i took it returned.

shainakay
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 5

No, I don’t think that a fast will rid your body of candida overgrowth. You need to take an antifungal with meals (I recommend Vitanica Candida-Stat), meals consisting of low-carb vegetables and a protein source with healthy fats. The antifungal works to kill off the candida overgrowth. A fast alone might starve the overgrowth, but fasting isn’t meant to be done for long periods at a time.

shainakay
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 5

Also, check out this article. It might help.

https://draxe.com/candida-symptoms/

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1369

Fasting promotes candida to germinate to its more invasive form. Never follow a diet alone with antifungal treatment.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.