Can bad diet be the only cause for Candida Over Growth?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Can bad diet be the only cause for Candida Over Growth?

This topic contains 12 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  dvjorge 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

nikki
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 136

I am male 27

I was recently diagonised with Candida?

The doctor gave 10 X 150mg Diflucin to use for 10 days.

I got a lot of blood work done, Diabetis, all STD’s, got tested my immune system as well. Nothing was wrong.

Is there any other problem which might had caused this Candida Over growth, or is it just because of a bad diet.

I had a really bad/junk diet when I look back into the last 4 years

Should I get any other tests done?

I have a lot of symptoms

skin itch/rash,
    Itchy throat, continuous sneezing, pollen allergy
    white coating on tounge/ oral trush, anal itch, groin itch,
    itchy/flacky scalp, and a lot more……

Marbro
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 252

antibiotics are a big reason a lot of folks get candida overgrowth.

diet, stress, exposer to yeast infection from sex can all contribute candida overgrowth.

nikki

Marbro wrote: antibiotics are a big reason a lot of folks get candida overgrowth.

diet, stress, exposer to yeast infection from sex can all contribute candida overgrowth.

when I was 18-21 years old, I had very bad acne, and I continuously used to go to the dermatologist, and he continuously used to give me some pills.

I don’t know ( I never bothered) if they were antibiotics or something else. DO dermatologists give out aitibiotics for acne?

And I also used Accutane/Isostrine when I was 25 for the same acne. Can accutane cause yeast over growth?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

skin itch/rash, Itchy throat, continuous sneezing, pollen allergy, white coating on tounge/ oral trush, anal itch, groin itch, itchy/flacky scalp

All of these can be Candida symptoms. If you want to test the protocol to see if it’ll help, read it through and let us know if you have questions.

Remember that everything on the protocol is there for a definite and specific purpose, and not adhering to all the instructions can cause problems and prolong your treatment.

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

You DO NOT want to take antibiotics if you have Candida, this will only make it worse.

Able

Chris24
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 329

Yes, Candida albicans can be caused by bad diet alone, though a bad mental state during that time is twice as bad. Your symptoms are typical of a candida sufferer. Diflucan is not great and damages the liver. 10 days of that wont do anything for you but cause you harm. Suprise, suprise, another clueless doctor.

Welcome to the forum, welcome to taking charge of your own health.

Edit: By bad diet alone I ment instead of a physical health condition, not taking into account mental disturbance.

nikki

Thank you all for your reply’s.

Yes, I had a lot stress in the past 4 years, and also insufficient sleep.

All, I wanted to make sure here is,

Can a healthy person with out any diseases or health issues have Candida over growth, Just because of a bad diet and stress?

I was more worried that, I might be having some other health issue, which has caused this Candida Over Growth

P.S: I already got blood work done as mentioned in the first post of this topic

Thank You

Chris24
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 329

Yes, stress is major player in lots of diseases. Candida is a typical result. If you suffered from chronic stress, then that was your health issue.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Yes healthy people can get candida overgrowth. Candida overgrowth can be caused by lots of factors such as prior antibiotic use (yes, typically dermatologists give out antibiotics to treat skin problems), amalgam fillings, poor diet (such as processed and fast foods), poor sleep, excessive molds found in a dwelling, stress, and the list can go on and on.

The best way to determine whether you have candida overgrowth is to try the diet; if you have die-off than you likely have candida overgrowth…die-off should be caused by very few things out there.

Die-off is basically flu-like symptoms and you feel pretty awful. Your body basically freaks out and its quite an interesting experience to say the least.

-raster

nikki

I am already on a diet, but I didn’t start with clean off.
    I am eating raw garlic, 150mg Diflucin/day.

I am having swollen lymph nodes under my jaw bone, mild head ache, lot of saliva in mouth when I sleep, cracks on tongue, painful gums,entire mouth is painful, difficult to eat anything hard, since I started eating raw garlic.

Are these typical die-off symptoms?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Many of them are die-off symptoms. The mouth problems could be related to oral thrush:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst734_ORAL-THRUSH.aspx

-raster

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

IMO, diet is never the primary cause. There should be more hidden causes even when the diet can contribute to it. One time the mutation has started, the diet is an important part.
    Jorge.

nikki

dvjorge wrote: IMO, diet is never the primary cause. There should be more hidden causes even when the diet can contribute to it. One time the mutation has started, the diet is an important part.
    Jorge.

that’s what I have been wondering, are there any other tests I need to get done, other than the ones I mentioned in my first post in this topic?

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

nikki wrote:

IMO, diet is never the primary cause. There should be more hidden causes even when the diet can contribute to it. One time the mutation has started, the diet is an important part.
    Jorge.

that’s what I have been wondering, are there any other tests I need to get done, other than the ones I mentioned in my first post in this topic?

You have to look for anything that suppress your immune system such as severe stress, heavy metal toxicity, medications, or any other chronic illness.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Can bad diet be the only cause for Candida Over Growth?’ is closed to new replies.