Can anyone recommend a good Enema kit ?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Can anyone recommend a good Enema kit ?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Danny33 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Bansaw
    Participant
    Topics: 50
    Replies: 106

I looked at WikiHow to get some instructions on how to do a home enema, – looks pretty straightforward.

Is there any risk involved? I heard of some people getting infections. I guess its because they don’t sterilize properly…

Any advice on what to mix in with the enema would also be appreciated. I guess coffee is out, and I was thinking of using Nystatin drops or powder but have to ask my doc about the ratios.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Check out this post, all you have to do is a forum search:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst8625_planning-to-do-an-enema.aspx

There is a link to a kit there…

I would consider baking soda which is antifungal. Coffee is widely used at anti-cancer centers. I would do a search for enema’s and dvjorge as a name and you’ll find some recommendations.

-raster

Danny33
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 362

No need to get fancy.

Enema Bucket – Amazon – 6.75 $

Done correctly, its safe and effective.
    Distilled water enemas are fine, if your interested in adding something like Nystatin then I would do a search on this forum. dvjorge has many posts on this topic.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Can anyone recommend a good Enema kit ?’ is closed to new replies.