Can anyone recommend a biofilm buster? (digestive enzymes)

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Can anyone recommend a biofilm buster? (digestive enzymes)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nia 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

gotshot26
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 13

Hi,

I’m trying to tweak my antifungal protocol and i’m playing around with various things before I go strict for 30-40 days straight.

So far I have SF722 (two pills, thinking of increasing to three) before each meal at three meals a day. And one quality probiotic (100 billion, 15 strain) that I take after the first meal. I also have milk thistle for liver support, once per day. And an immune booster every other day containing echinachea, zinc, c, garlic.

I realize I’m missing an important step – which is something to break down the biofilm of candida. And I’ve seen a few things pop up regularly. Is Candex meant to be the best one? What about Biofilm Defense by Kirkman labs? If you can recommend something it would be much appreciated.

Thanks for reading.

gotshot26
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 13

NAC also seems to pop up very often.

Nia
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 46

Biocidin. Its expensive but I meant all the difference for me. A few days off it and I feel the hell coming back on.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Can anyone recommend a biofilm buster? (digestive enzymes)’ is closed to new replies.