Can anyone help or would like to discuss Candida with me?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Can anyone help or would like to discuss Candida with me?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

marley415
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Morning all. Ever since mid-March I have been extremely stressed. My mother has had some health issues, my husband and I moved half-way across the country due to his work, and I’m having trouble finding a job. During the midst of this I basically had a mental breakdown. I’ve had blood work done, annual physical including PAP, and abdominal ultrasound with the only findings thus far has been anxiety, a small cyst on one ovary, and a yeast infection during my physical. My doctor is sending me to a GYN for some additional test as my PAP came back slightly abnormal, but I feel it’s just due to the yeast infection (which I didn’t realize I had). While the “anxiety attacks” have subsided I am still under a lot of stress and feel like I’m in a fog. I’ve been researching my symptoms as multiple doctors have put it up as anxiety-related issues, though I just have that gut feeling it’s more than stress. My symptoms are not debilitating, but are concerning. Aside for the constant “fogginess,” I’m a lot more forgetful than before, I suffer odd headaches which seem like a combo of tension/sinus headaches accompanied with some blurriness in my eyes. One day I’m fine with my sinuses, the next day I’m congested and I continually have issues with my right ear, mainly a popping that comes and goes. At times I’m nauseous and sometimes experience cramping. I have a good appetite and go to the bathroom regularly, and really what I see is I guess “mucus” in my stool (sorry if that’s disturbing), which doesn’t seem normal. In general, I just don’t feel like my normal uppity self. Finding this site and reviewing the symptoms, I was amazed at how many things match (even though that could probably said for several other illnesses). I would just like to get some feedback/advice from those who have experienced this. Deep down, I just don’t think it’s entirely stress, but my symptoms are not outrageously severe to warrant in depth testings. Does any think that trying to do a cleanse and essentially reset my system could help? Any thoughts and/or opinions are appreciated. Thanks.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, Marley, welcome to the forum.

I have a good appetite and go to the bathroom regularly, and really what I see is I guess “mucus” in my stool (sorry if that’s disturbing), which doesn’t seem normal

It isn’t “disturbing” because we hear about it all the time. It may not ‘seem’ normal, but it’s perfectly normal during a Candida infestation.

I would just like to get some feedback/advice from those who have experienced this. Deep down, I just don’t think it’s entirely stress, but my symptoms are not outrageously severe to warrant in depth testings. Does any think that trying to do a cleanse and essentially reset my system could help? Any thoughts and/or opinions are appreciated.

I think that skipping the cleanse and going straight to the diet would help. The alternate diet (not the one on the website) is a health-building diet which can reduce various problems of one’s health.

There’s a lot of information on the alternate about food and why some of it is harmful to the body. If you’d like to have a copy of the diet, just let me know.

Meanwhile, read the treatment protocol so that you’ll understand the process.

The Protocol

Able

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Can anyone help or would like to discuss Candida with me?’ is closed to new replies.