Camomila Tea of LIPTON is good for candida?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Camomila Tea of LIPTON is good for candida?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  tareq 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Healhy
    Topics: 87
    Replies: 45

Near my house there is a market and it sell camomila tea of LIPTON. Can I buy it? And drink to camomila tea per day?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Chamomile tea is great because it promotes good digestion, its antifungal, and it helps with hemorrhoids. I would look for a better (organic?) brand if possible though.

-raster

Healhy

Thanks Raster a lot. I think the teas of LIPTON don´t have organic ;S. But I will look forward. Just one more question. Can I drink one limon per day with water? Or it have much sugar?

Healhy

Thanks Raster a lot. I think the teas of LIPTON don´t have organic ;S. But I will look forward. Just one more question. Can I drink one limon per day with water? Or it have much sugar?

Croc
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 38

I think nobody should drink Lipton’s products. It’s very low quality and toxicated products.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You can drink lemon water as much as you want…the lemons don’t contain very high amounts of sugar.

Like croc said, I would try to get another brand if possible.

-raster

tareq
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 10

Yes camomila tea is excellent for health. But think Lipton product is very low quality.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Camomila Tea of LIPTON is good for candida?’ is closed to new replies.