calcium– is it ok with candida?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions calcium– is it ok with candida?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  yisucks 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

yisucks
    Participant
    Topics: 131
    Replies: 331

I would think so, but then I feel like I remember someone saying it benefits the yeast. True? It would be helpful for me to take for osteoporosis, but dont want to benefit the yeasties!

TheChosenOne
    Participant
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 410

yisucks;58711 wrote: I would think so, but then I feel like I remember someone saying it benefits the yeast. True? It would be helpful for me to take for osteoporosis, but dont want to benefit the yeasties!

The possible benefiting factor for the yeast would be minimal imho. But are you deficient in calcium? Vitamin D has a much bigger role in osteoporosis than calcium.

jameskep
    Participant
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 220

Calcium is a hard to digest mineral. If too much is taken(especially with a meal) it can cause indigestion. It can cause indigestion by buffering beneficial acids. Avoiding processed foods and balancing the diet is a better approach. Avoid phosphoric acid from soda. I noticed this to be a major contributor to aching bone and joints.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Calcium should be fine to take for woman but its not recommended for men. Ask bernie about the best calcium supplement to take if possible.

-raster

yisucks
    Participant
    Topics: 131
    Replies: 331

Will do, thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘calcium– is it ok with candida?’ is closed to new replies.