BV and yeast…..its always one or the other!!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions BV and yeast…..its always one or the other!!

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  dvjorge 7 years ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

PrettyInPink23
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 35

I have no idea what is going on with my body…but for years now i have bv and yeast.

My yeast inf was HORRIBLE this week. Started to feel better today (but I know it will be bck in a few)…and NOW it smells like fish and im getting BV.

Why is this happening? Is there something im doing that causes the bv each time the yeast subsides…the burning and itching and pain.

Should i be doing or taking something else to get rid of this too??

SCARY! and GROSS!

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

If a vaginal infection includes Gardnerella and/or Trichomoniasis bacteria, they can cause a fish odor. Also, f you have high amounts of ammonia in your body, this is known to cause a fish odor in the urine. The Candida put off ammonia. You should be drinking plenty of water throughout the day and night.

Some of your other symptoms mentioned on another post may be related to die-off toxins. Are you using Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate yet?
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postsm11590_Molybdenum-and-Dieoff-Symptoms.aspx#post11590

You were given the links that you need in another post. My suggestion is that you try to get your head around the protocol and follow it.

Able

PrettyInPink23

I have 0 STD of any kind and was just tested 2 months ago. (and every 6 months bc i start freaking out…)

My urine is strong smelling….but its the vagina and discharge that smell…which is bv. and i dont know why i keep getting it and then it goes away.

What is the benefit of sticking a probiotic pill up there? Bc i often do that. 100 million only.

I have read the protocals and have started the cleanse…I got 1000 mg milk thistle today at the store…and I saw the link to the molybendum…its only $5.60? is that the right one? Seems so cheap. yes I will order that from Amazon. and next week after the holiday I will read more into what I should be taking and eating on a daily basis. My biggest downfall is going to be condiments.

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

PrettyInPink23 wrote: I have 0 STD of any kind and was just tested 2 months ago. (and every 6 months bc i start freaking out…)

My urine is strong smelling….but its the vagina and discharge that smell…which is bv. and i dont know why i keep getting it and then it goes away.

What is the benefit of sticking a probiotic pill up there? Bc i often do that. 100 million only.

I have read the protocals and have started the cleanse…I got 1000 mg milk thistle today at the store…and I saw the link to the molybendum…its only $5.60? is that the right one? Seems so cheap. yes I will order that from Amazon. and next week after the holiday I will read more into what I should be taking and eating on a daily basis. My biggest downfall is going to be condiments.

See this link with a post by McCombs.
    http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1925881#i
    Jorge.

PrettyInPink23

Thanks for that link. Ive tried a lot of those before…they do work… but like the yeast, it always comes back.

Maybe when I get this in check I can focus more on that too. I have the femdophilus…I will try using that.

dvjorge
    Participant

PrettyInPink23 wrote: Thanks for that link. Ive tried a lot of those before…they do work… but like the yeast, it always comes back.

Maybe when I get this in check I can focus more on that too. I have the femdophilus…I will try using that.

Chronic vaginal candidiasis is linked to immune tolerance to candida albicans.
    The intestines holds the biggest amount of candida. It is the candida factory and the place where candida byproducts are absorbed. One of this byproducts cause an immune paralyze against the yeast.
    Without immune system, it is impossible to eliminate an infection. Do what you do, it is the immune system the biggest player.
    You need to work oriented to recover the immune competence to candida. It needs a protocol that addresses your intestines, toxicity that compromise cell-mediated immunity or any other thing that suppress it. After that, supporting your immune system as much as possible.
    It takes time and discipline.
    Jorge.

sp1543
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 57

dvjorge wrote:

Thanks for that link. Ive tried a lot of those before…they do work… but like the yeast, it always comes back.

The intestines holds the biggest amount of candida. It is the candida factory and the place where candida byproducts are absorbed. One of this byproducts cause an immune paralyze against the yeast.
    Without immune system, it is impossible to eliminate an infection. Do what you do, it is the immune system the biggest player.
    You need to work oriented to recover the immune competence to candida. It needs a protocol that addresses your intestines, toxicity that compromise cell-mediated immunity or any other thing that suppress it. After that, supporting your immune system as much as possible.
    Jorge.

Jorge,
    I can see that you are passionate about the recently discussed concept of our immune system becoming desensitised to the Candida which you brought to the forum’s awareness.
    However, I still believe that the majority of the immune response which defends against Candida is actually the good bacteria of our gut. I’m not sure how much our own lymphocytes actually do to combat these things, although it is of course worth investigating.
    In either case it would appear that greatly reducing the number of candida cells in the intestine for a sustained period of time is essential! 🙂

Interesting things lie ahead.

-Kyle

dvjorge
    Participant

Kyle wrote:

Jorge.

Jorge,
    I can see that you are passionate about the recently discussed concept of our immune system becoming desensitised to the Candida which you brought to the forum’s awareness.
    However, I still believe that the majority of the immune response which defends against Candida is actually the good bacteria of our gut. I’m not sure how much our own lymphocytes actually do to combat these things, although it is of course worth investigating.
    In either case it would appear that greatly reducing the number of candida cells in the intestine for a sustained period of time is essential! 🙂

Interesting things lie ahead.

-Kyle

Kyle,
    When I began to learn about chronic candidiasis, I was convinced this syndrome is caused by disturbing the intestinal flora, more when I took long antibiotic rounds that supports my thoughts about the flora.
    Later, over time, reading articles, books, and several other things, made me to change the way of thinking about it. I will give you my points. I am open to listening other thoughts as well since I can not be totally sure of what I am telling.
    I have no doubt the flora plays an antagonistic role avoiding mucosal colonization by candida albicans , but again, I think it isn’t the main cause of the fungal growth.
    In fact, I believe it is the immune system which allows it. Some people will tell me the immune system is supported by the flora. Oh yes, I know all that, and I have read many papers about the flora, the immune system, etc. Let go to the points.
    My questions are:
    There are many people who have taken and take long antibiotic rounds and never develop candidiass. I have two samples in my own family. One of them took broad spectrum antibiotics for around 6 months and have no complain so far. Perfect digestion and eating normal without symptoms. The other took several times in less than 3 months, and is in perfect health too.
    I have also joined antibiotic forums in the past to ask people about candidiasis and digestive problems. I have found that many of them, even taking antibiotics for long periods, are normal.
    Excuse me I need to finish this post but don’t have time now. I will give you more arguments. It is a very interesting topic.
    Jorge.

sp1543
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 57

Yes, very interesting to hear your thoughts as always, Jorge.

The question I ask myself is what would’ve caused our immune systems to be different to other peoples (asides from genetic variation). I usually like to link everything to diet but in this case it may simply be a genetic predisposition.

I know that my mother and sister both have had bad gut problems for many many years; so it is no wonder why I developed one myself.

My mother also has hypothyroidism, but whether that was caused by gut problems or was the cause of the gut problems, I do not know.

dvjorge
    Participant

Kyle wrote: Yes, very interesting to hear your thoughts as always, Jorge.

The question I ask myself is what would’ve caused our immune systems to be different to other peoples (asides from genetic variation). I usually like to link everything to diet but in this case it may simply be a genetic predisposition.

I know that my mother and sister both have had bad gut problems for many many years; so it is no wonder why I developed one myself.

My mother also has hypothyroidism, but whether that was caused by gut problems or was the cause of the gut problems, I do not know.

Kyle,
    My mother has also suffered stomach problems all her life. She is 84 y/o now. Poor her because I know understand her problem !!! She was plagued with candida and still is.

Let follow my points, I have took 3 CDSAs from Metametrix and Genova Lab, my beneficial flora shows healthy according to these tests.
    Lactibacillus 3+, Bifidobascterium, 2+, and beneficial E. Coli 3+.

Even with those results, I still have an intestinal fungal overgrowth.
    I know those bacteria aren’t the dominant species in the human gut but are what the labs identify as beneficial.

I have done several Fecal Transplants that I am convinced can modulate the colonic flora and implant human bacterias. Even doing it, candida is still there.

Another thing, during my reading I have found those who have worked fixing immune problems caused by heavy metal toxicity, etc are the people who report a complete cure and have returned to a normal life without relapse.

As you see, there are many things that don’t allow me to solve the puzzle. Why there are people who take long antibiotic rounds and don’t develop this syndrome ??

Why people who chelate and continue with anticandida treatment most of the time report a cure and are able to leave the diet ??

Why people develop candidiasis without disturbing the flora with antibiotics ?? By the way, I believe Able is one of these cases.

Why during the 80’s some people were Able to cure this syndrome guided by Dr. Crook, Dr. Truss, etc when probiotics were almost not used ?? I mean during the 80’s, there wasn’t a probiotic “boom” like today. Still, people were cured.

And, the most important. Dr. Truss, Dr. Crook, and many of the pioneer candida Drs have explained this syndrome as an adquired immune tolerance to candida albicans. There also genetic tolerance but (non-adquired) but are a few cases.

As you see, I have many reason to believe the big player is the immune system. Is the flora the immune system ?? I don’t know it. I only know that people can develop candidiasis without disturbing the flora and some people disturb the flora with long antibiotic rounds, and never develop candidiasis.

I don’t have explanation for it. !
    Jorge.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘BV and yeast…..its always one or the other!!’ is closed to new replies.