Bullies on the forum,ThomasJoel2 and Impossible

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Bullies on the forum,ThomasJoel2 and Impossible

This topic contains 13 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Floggi 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Vegan Catlady
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 626

Impossible and Thomasjoel2

If they dont like what you have to say on the forum, they will try to run you off by spamming your threads and accusing you of beiong someone else.

Instead of going through proper channels, and trying to determine like adults if there is something amiss going on, they will just follow you around the forum, calling you names and spamming your threads with accusations.

I am regularly being bullied by Thomasjoel and impossible, insisting I am someone on here that I am not.

You might want to be aware that if you dare say anything contrary to these bullies, they will try to run you off too.

Because you will notice on most threads they gang-up,like little boys afraid to be alone, they will not address other males, especially vet males on the forum as to not upset the pecking-order.
    Men very afraid to address other men, but having no problem picking on someone who is relatively new…and female.

Ask yourself if you want to take advice from people on the forum who will behave like this instead of handling their issues with the owners of the forum?

These are not people making good decisions (or adult decisions) for themselves…would they make a good decision for you and your health?

This is scary behavior from people who say they want to be helpful, who claim they want to HELP people.

I know of NO people who want to be helpful who unjustly accuse people.

anna
    Keymaster
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 184

Hi Catlady
    Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I have deleted the post in question. Any members who repeatedly engage in this kind of activity will be suspended. I’m going to add a note in the announcements section to reiterate some of the forum rules.
    Best,
    Anna

“In health there is freedom. Health is the first of all liberties.” - Henri Amiel

Vegan Catlady

Thank you so much Anna.

Floggi
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 425

anna, one question. If such things happen again, what would be the best way to inform you? Should I use the “Report” button that’s underneath the offensive posting? Should I PM you? should I open a thread like Catlady did?

anna
    Keymaster

You can report posts by clicking on the ‘report’ button, or you can send us a note here – http://www.thecandidadiet.com/contact/. Either way, I’ll see it.
    Best
    Anna

“In health there is freedom. Health is the first of all liberties.” - Henri Amiel

Floggi

Thanks anna, for a quick and clear answer.

I’m happy you’re here to keep an eye on this forum!

ThomasJoel2
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 375

Hi anna!

First, I want to say that it was not me that posted the most recent inflammatory remark. I know I can’t prove this, but I just wanted to get this on record. More importantly though, I wanted to bring to your attention the multiple inflammatory posts directed at both impossible and I. It is true that my post a couple of days ago was probably worthy of deletion, but since then Floggi and Vegan Catlady have gone on and on in retaliation far exceeding my initial remark (imo). Am I to assume that their responses and attacks are within the realm of acceptability on this forum? They keep accusing me of trying to run them off the forum, but I would argue that this is precisely what they are trying to do to me.

Some snippets of their posts for your consideration:

Vegan Catlady

– They gang up like little boys
    – Instead of going through proper channels, and trying to determine like adults if there is something amiss going on, they will just follow you around the forum, calling you names and spamming your threads with accusations.
    [indent]My response to the above: While they are accusing me of inflicting this type of behavior on them, this is precisely the type of thing they are doing to me. Take a look at the story of a shill thread for evidence of Floggi directing this exact type of behavior at both myself and impossible.[/indent]- they gang-up,like little boys afraid to be alone, they will not address other males, especially vet males on the forum as to not upset the pecking-order.
    – Men very afraid to address other men, but having no problem picking on someone who is relatively new…and female.
    [indent]My response to the above: This snippet was actually posted in two separate posts by Vegan Catlady which would mean that she is copy-pasting previous attacks of hers directed at me and posting them in separate threads. Not that I mind too much when someone on a forum questions my “manliness”, but I believe the above to be an attempt to goad me into some type of reaction in an attempt to get me banned from the forum.[/indent]- Can we say BALL-LESS BETA-MALES THREE TIMES FAST? I BET YOU CAN!

Floggi

– people like him are actually very weak, and he knows it.
    – I don’t need to see the sh*t that some beta males posted here.

I want to emphasize that the only point of me posting on this forum is so that I can help and learn from others. If I accused someone of being a shill it is because I sincerely believe them to be so and only pointed it out so that other sick people frequenting this forum are not misled. I believe Floggi to be a shill whose main purpose is to push pro-amalgam and pro-vaccination propaganda. I plead with you to take a look through his post history and come to your own conclusion. Finally, I want to say, that I really appreciate your time, consideration, and investigation into this issue. I’m sure both you and I can agree that all we want is better health for us all. Thank you!

anna
    Keymaster

Hi ThomasJoel2
    Thanks for the note. I know arguments in the forum can escalate quickly, so this is a good chance for all the members to take a step back and remember how valuable the community can be. There are lots of different opinions on here, which is great to see, and we just have to remember that we are ultimately all pulling in the same direction!
    Best
    Anna

anna
    Keymaster

Lastly, I think we should all draw a line under this episode and move on. I don’t think there’s any need to discuss it further. I’m pretty sure that members’ time is better spent researching their health and offering advice!
    Anna

Floggi

I completely agree, anna!

As an explanation to ThomasJoel2, some of my remarks were written before I saw that Catlady had notified anna, and before I saw that the problem had, through anna’s interception, in fact been solved. That’s because I read forum pages in the order of the email notifications about new postings. Thus, I saw your last attacks and Catlady’s last remarks, and I reacted to them. It wasn’t until some fifteen minutes later that I saw that anna had already removed most of your offending posts.

I’m ready to move on now, as anna suggests.

Of you (and anyone else, for that matter), I only ask to not attack the messenger. You may expect the same from me, of course.

Let’s all keep this forum a decent place where anyone is free to exchange information and opinions.

Case closed?

kjones02
    Participant
    Topics: 79
    Replies: 315

Not sure exactly what happened, but I am sorry that things happened catlady. Hopefully, things will get straightened out. It looks like it is. I know I have become upset at times, but I think like you mentioned (think you did, or other people)(sometimes people don’t respond at all, which makes me mad).

we are all just trying to give advice and opinions to help each other. what might work for one person, might not necessary work for another person. For the record, I have enjoyed your posts, and I have appreciated them very much! =) Also, I agree with the nd comment I think you made in one post, I wish insurances covered nd visits as well. I think we need both in our society, nd and md. Lately, I have had to cut down my consults with the nd, just because of costs, which makes me mad. I am only doing it every 2-3 months, which I’d rather consult every 1-2 months.

Catlady, do you have somewhere private that I can message you some specific questions? I would appreciate it! It involves either doing too much in you diet, teas, etc.

Vegan Catlady

kjones02;55454 wrote: Not sure exactly what happened, but I am sorry that things happened catlady. Hopefully, things will get straightened out. It looks like it is. I know I have become upset at times, but I think like you mentioned (think you did, or other people)(sometimes people don’t respond at all, which makes me mad).

we are all just trying to give advice and opinions to help each other. what might work for one person, might not necessary work for another person. For the record, I have enjoyed your posts, and I have appreciated them very much! =) Also, I agree with the nd comment I think you made in one post, I wish insurances covered nd visits as well. I think we need both in our society, nd and md. Lately, I have had to cut down my consults with the nd, just because of costs, which makes me mad. I am only doing it every 2-3 months, which I’d rather consult every 1-2 months.

Catlady, do you have somewhere private that I can message you some specific questions? I would appreciate it! It involves either doing too much in you diet, teas, etc.

Absolutely.
    let me see if I can contact you.

Vegan Catlady

ThomasJoel2;55447 wrote:

I want to emphasize that the only point of me posting on this forum is so that I can help and learn from others. If I accused someone of being a shill it is because I sincerely believe them to be so and only pointed it out so that other sick people frequenting this forum are not misled. I believe Floggi to be a shill whose main purpose is to push pro-amalgam and pro-vaccination propaganda. I plead with you to take a look through his post history and come to your own conclusion. Finally, I want to say, that I really appreciate your time, consideration, and investigation into this issue. I’m sure both you and I can agree that all we want is better health for us all. Thank you!

The TRUTH is that you and Impossible started this .
    Accusing someone of being a shill isnt what makes it ACCURATE, so instead of being a bully, just handle it like a man and tell Anna.

Im happy to let it die, as long as you stop following me around with Impossible and leave me alone.

Everyone KNOWS the fake posters on here that posted on MY thread used a masking device so that their real identities would not be found.There are only 3 people on here harrassing me.

I have ALWAYS allowed you to be.

Just allow ME to be, and its all good .

Floggi

I somehow didn’t notice this text of ThomasJoel2 before. Maybe it’s a good thing I haven’t noticed that accusation, because my previous postings in this thread would probably have been a lot less friendly.

Anyway, his belief that I am a shill is what prompted me to coin the word witch-hunt in some other thread. Why? Simple: because it’s an accusation against which no defense is possible, regardless of the factual situation.

I mean, if ThomasJoel accuses me of being a shill, I have three options: confirm it, deny it, ignore it.

• If I confirm his words, he would convinced that I really am a shill. After all, I just confirmed it.
    • If I deny his words, he would be convinced that I really am a shill. After all, any shill would deny being a shill.
    • If I ignore his words, he would be convinced that I really am a shill. After all, I didn’t deny it.

So, in his view, he would always be right. Regardless of my response. It would be a self-confirming accusation, so to say. Just like what happened during medieval witch-hunts.

Exactly that is what makes such witch-hunting accusations so unfair, so unjustified, so evil. Therefore, I strongly object against such blows below the belt. Please do not repeat such behaviour.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Bullies on the forum,ThomasJoel2 and Impossible’ is closed to new replies.