buckwheat&braggs

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions buckwheat&braggs

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

carla mc
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 15

is buckwheat allowed during the first 2 weeks? feeling the need for carbs!(as i’m sure everyone did in the beginning.) also…i’ve been seasoning everything with bragg’s,(soybean veg protein&purified water)…but have not seen it on the allowed list either. guess i’ve still got a lot to learn…and must find the recipe for the coconut bread everyone keeps raving about.!
    Protein options for vegetarians then are limited to eggs for the first stage?
    thanks for all the info…my head’s swirling a bit with all the food lists! it’s been 2 weeks since i purchased the cleanse-it’s doubtful i can take it back. but i’ll certainly try and re invest in probiotics with different strains, other than the lactobaccilus.(spx?)

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

The bragg’s contains cane sugar and honey, which isn’t beneficial do the diet. However the servings size contain about 4g of sugar, so it shouldn’t set you back that much. If dressing gets you to eat salads more often, then I feel that you should go for it and not worry.

I don’t see any harm in eating buckwheat, so go for it if you want to! It does contain 25% starch, but its quite a bit less than rice, etc.

-Raster

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘buckwheat&braggs’ is closed to new replies.