Buckwheat noodles

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Buckwheat noodles

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Emsmith 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Emsmith
    Participant
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 137

Was about to brag about how great these buckwheat noodles are, but just discovered i ate 70% wheat/30% buckwheat! I double checked the ingred. Before i purchased online, but somehow ended up with the wheat variety. Only had a small portion but very disappointed i didnt triple check before i ate them…..going to eat some coconut oil & any other suggestions greatly appreciated.

Emsmith
    Participant

….Worst headache ive had in awhile. Im so mad, i checked my order and it seems this is my fault and not iherbs. But i remember looking at the organic 100%bw edens brand and now it shows they r out of stock. If it was out i would have selected the notify me when avail. option. So i suspect they subbed this and didnt notify me, has this happened to others???

fixme
    Participant
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 101

What product is on your iherb order? I bought the $8 edens brand and they were pretty good. Do you live by any natural stores? At least you didn’t eat ice cream or something more sugary. On a side note, I made my own noodles today and they came out horribly.

alexalgebra
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 643

Oh no!!! That sucks so much 🙁 I’m so glad you noticed before you ate too much! I think eating probiotic-y things (kefir, kraut, etc.) might also help, but I’m not a professional.

shayfo
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 668

Oh no! Goddamn gluten. Maybe try extra probiotics like Alex said, and maybe an extra molybdenum or something? I don’t know :/ you might have to wait it out.

What a huge bummer 🙁

Emsmith
    Participant

Lol, thanks guys, knew when i told hubby “these are fantastic” it was too good to be true. The order shows the item i received :/

celiandy
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 2

Dang it, I ordered some from Amazon that haven’t gotten here. I just looked and they are 70% wheat…arghh, they shouldn’t be able to call them buckwheat noodles if they are mostly wheat..

shayfo
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 668

Unfortunately, nearly all soba/buckwheat noodles contain regular wheat, and the non-wheat kinds are realyl expensive. It’s been a scourge of my existence since getting off gluten a few years ago :p

Emsmith
    Participant

celiandy, my thoughts exactly. well all i had last night was the headache and i feel back to normal today 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Buckwheat noodles’ is closed to new replies.