Bubbles In Urine

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Bubbles In Urine

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Jaumeb 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

darocksayz
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 1

Hello,

I have long suspected I have Candida / IBS or both. My stool test showed negative for candida, but my tongue continues to be a white wonderland. Is there another test I should try ?

Also – last 6 months I am now seeing bubbles in my urine. Medical doctors have tested and cleared me, although they did see some Calcium Oxilate…any idea if that is related ? Also seeing Floaters in my eyes…another symptom I suspect ?

Thx in advance for your reply.

Jaumeb
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 148

The symptoms sound suspicious.

debalw
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 2

GMO toxicity? I just saw something I believe that the oxalates are increased and huge problem with stones related to it.

sarahjade
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 5

is your urine frothy or foamy ? what did they clear you for? I would ask about proteins in the urine next time. That will make it froth. Or how much water do you drink? Is it just a fast flow rate?

darocksayz
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 1

Foamy, once it hits the toilet bowl. No Protein in urine and got a full cystocpsopy to boot. Docs said everything is normal. I do have a very fast flow rate I think. I drink average amount of water I believe, could be more I guess.

Is it Candida ? Anyway to test ?

Cheers-

Jaumeb
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 148

I think it could be a symptom overgrowth. Have you noticed if food/drinks/stress make any difference to your symptoms?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Bubbles In Urine’ is closed to new replies.