Bruises

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  xday2dazex 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

xday2dazex
    Topics: 81
    Replies: 108

I just noticed today that I have 11 light bruises on my legs. I’m wondering why this is and if anyone else has had this happen. Is it an indication of anything and should I take any actions against it?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I don’t know what is causing it but I used to bruise very easily during the die-off stage and then eventually my body could heal itself more and more. You need to get your legs underneath you in order to heal and your body might not be doing some of its basic chores right now.

-raster

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

xday2dazex wrote: I just noticed today that I have 11 light bruises on my legs. I’m wondering why this is and if anyone else has had this happen. Is it an indication of anything and should I take any actions against it?

How long have they been there? It could be nothing, but there are some potentially worrying causes, so you might wanna check with your doc just in case. One of the less worrying is deficiencies, including vitamin C (scurvy), so I’d consider improving your diet.

xday2dazex

How do you think I could improve it? Here’s info on my diet from another post.

Currently the only things that I have for sure every day are broccoli, cauliflower, rutabaga, 4 eggs, garlic, onions and brussels sprouts. The other things that I have that agree with me are avacado, asparagus, zucchini, jalapinos, green beans, and spinach. The latter group I don’t structure in any way into my day like the previous. I don’t have fish or meat at all to reduce ammonia in my gut, but I feel I need more protein. I was able to have buckwheat for a while and even teff bread but now both are really hard on me.

I should probably mention my spices/drinks too. I use garlic powder, turmeric, onion powder, cinnamon, cumin, truvia, miracle fiber and ginger (as tea) basically every day. Chicory coffee some days. I drip some olive oil over my veggies most meals after steaming them in the microwave.

xday2dazex

To my knowledge all but one of the bruises just appeared today btw.

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

xday2dazex wrote: How do you think I could improve it? Here’s info on my diet from another post.

Currently the only things that I have for sure every day are broccoli, cauliflower, rutabaga, 4 eggs, garlic, onions and brussels sprouts. The other things that I have that agree with me are avacado, asparagus, zucchini, jalapinos, green beans, and spinach. The latter group I don’t structure in any way into my day like the previous. I don’t have fish or meat at all to reduce ammonia in my gut, but I feel I need more protein. I was able to have buckwheat for a while and even teff bread but now both are really hard on me.

I should probably mention my spices/drinks too. I use garlic powder, turmeric, onion powder, cinnamon, cumin, truvia, miracle fiber and ginger (as tea) basically every day. Chicory coffee some days. I drip some olive oil over my veggies most meals after steaming them in the microwave.

You could try one of those sites like Fit Day. I think you enter your meals and it calculates all the nutrition data. You should be able to see what nutrients you’re not getting that way. Other than that just experiement. If certain foods give you bloating or make you tired, switch things up a bit. You’ll need a little while to adjust to any significant change in diet though.

The bruises could’ve just been a coincidence. Keep an eye on them and see your doc if more pop up or something.

xday2dazex

Good idea, I’m gonna check fit day out. I’m seeing my doc next week so I’ll bring up the bruising too.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Bruises’ is closed to new replies.