Brown Rice Pasta

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Brown Rice Pasta

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

winemom
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 45

I know I have asked too many questions today – sorry – I’m starving and need substance to eat – just veges not enough! I have some Hodgson Mill Gluten Free Brown Rice Angel Hair pasta – is this ok??? I thought brown rice was ok – then was told it was not – I could not find any black oe red rice today and was wondering if this pasta was ok since it has no sugar.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

To be certain that you’re not feeding the Candida, you really should stick to the allowed-foods list.
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1136_ALLOWED-FOODS-LIST.aspx

But if you think you really need something other than what is on the diet, look at this description: Hodgson Mill Gluten Free Brown Rice All Natural Angel Hair with Milled Flaxseed

If this is the one you’re talking about, I suppose it’s not going to set you back too terribly far to eat it perhaps once a week – at your own discretion.

Able

winemom
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 45

Thanks for your response – I am so hungry I’m now eating a rice cake which is not of course on the protocol – but really – veges all day every day – soooo boring

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You can cheat very occasionally and be alright, but if you were to eat (brown or white) rice every single day, it’ll set back your recovery.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Brown Rice Pasta’ is closed to new replies.