BROWN RICE AND BUCKWHEAT

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions BROWN RICE AND BUCKWHEAT

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  sarah 8 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

davi_90
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 2

I eat 250-300 grams of organic brown rice ( 100g -70g carbohydrates of which 1g sugar, 15g fibre) and buckwheat every day. Those are the only carbohydrates that I am eating righ now apart from veggetable. Do you think is it ok? I can not avoid all cabs as I go to gym, doing bodybuilding and It would totally ruin me.

Thank you for any reply.

Terrylee5151
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 20

If you avoid all carbs, you might end up like I did with hemorrhoids…BAD HEMORRHOIDS!! As long as you are digesting them then they must be okay. Are you taking digestive enzymes?

davi_90
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 2

Yes, I do not seem to have any problems to digest them even those with gluten. I was taking some enzymes with HCI , papay and so on but not now. SO you think that 300g of organic brown rice a day is ok?

sarah
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 24

Personally, I would think it’s okay. The diet as described on this website doesn’t recommend any limit on whole grains, though I’ve read elsewhere that some people with candida need to restrict them more than others. Since you are weight lifting, you definitely need to take in enough carbs to support that, and brown rice and buckwheat are both great choices – high in fiber, very nutritious. But like everything else on the candida diet, it comes down to how your own body responds. If your candida symptoms don’t improve you may want to rethink it down the road, but if you’re feeling better and healing then by all means eat and enjoy!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘BROWN RICE AND BUCKWHEAT’ is closed to new replies.