Broth/7 day detox fast

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Broth/7 day detox fast

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  nomoflareup 7 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

nomoflareup
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 6

I’m on day 3 of the cleansing fast and so far so good, even though I felt a little out of it yesterday. Today and day one I’ve had fresh homemade grapefruit juice as well and that seems to give me a boost. Hoping that is going to be okay, since only lemons are really “allowed”. Also, I’ve had some decaf green tea and I will make some ginger/lemon tea tonight, after my liver flush drink that I could not bring myself to drink last night, but honestly it wasn’t too bad day one.

Made broth 2 times already and I am wondering if I am suppose to bring the water + veggies to a boil first and then simmer or just simmer for 20 min. I only simmered the first time but almost 40 min as the broth seemed so weak. Possible it would be better to only simmer since then you will not kill off any of the nutrients.

Been working these 3 days, brought broth with me in a container that makes it stay warm and also brought the psyllium and bentonite clay with me so that I could make the cocktail at work. It is not as bad as a I thought it would be but, it’s better to sweep it down as soon as you’ve mixed the ingredients before it thickens too much.

Also, my stool has come out greenish, it could be cause of spinach and salad I ate the last evening before starting the fast but, I guess I’m hoping that it is the detox drink mixed with mucous from the intestines coming out.

Have not been eliminating as much as I want to and I think I need to make myself drink more water.

Thanks for reading and I’m happy to be able to share. I have been so sick these last 2 months (and before, but not “getting it”) but, it wasn’t before I had a real flare up last week after cheating my diet thinking I was better, that I realized that I needed to take things seriously if I wanted my health back.

I am committed to stay on track now.

itsmenoodlehead
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 5

Kudos to you! I’m just on my first day of the fast and to be honest w/you I found the psylillum/clay drink the hardest to stomach. I can handle being a little hungry but……I’m doing what I have to do.

nomoflareup
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 6

The detox drink helps with not feeling so hungry and just think of how sick you’ve been and that you are doing this for yourself to heal.
    Day 1 and 2 can be a bit challenging, but, then you really get used to it and you will have more energy than you’ve ever had. Plus you will be clear in your head and symptoms will disappear. I have had some die-off symptoms, coughing, white tounge in the morning, difficulty clearing throat, and sinus mucous especially in the morning. But, they are almost gone, now that I am on day 8. However, I did not eliminate for 4 days, maybe, because I did not drink enough water. So, I did 5 days of the fast and I’m now doing the modified fast with steamed vegetables. Elimination has approved and today I got out a biggie. I felt so good and happy, old crap that is stuck in your body and makes you sick, also some seedlike white things came out, that definitely makes me want to continue and I will look into what it is (parasites?) and get the right remedy for it so they will stop feeding off my body. I do believe the detox phase is important as all kinds of things incl candida likes to hide behind undigested fecal matter. So, hang in there and do the best you can!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Broth/7 day detox fast’ is closed to new replies.