Bread

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jeanne 7 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Jeanne
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 3

I think I found a suitable bread for Stage 1 called “Smart Carb GF #3” from Julian Bakery in California, http://juliansbakery.com/. The downside is the shipping expense. The bread is expensive enough (although they’re offering a $5 promo), but the shipping costs more than the bread. They also offer a zipcode search for stores in your local area that offer the bread, but when I went to the store today, they didn’t have this particular variety (even though I called ahead and they told me it was in stock). I’m new to this diet, so would appreciate if someone would double-check the ingredient list to see if all this is allowed.

Ingredients: Fresh Ground Alkaline Forming Grains of *Millet, *Buckwheat (Gluten Free), *Teff, Eggs, Chicory Root (Inulin), Fresh Ground Flaxseed (Non-GMO), Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sea Salt & Purified Water. (1.75 LBS Sliced Loaf Bread)
    *Organically Grown

Hope
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 187

Hi, there 🙂 Some people debate the use of inulin with anti-candida diets, but I’d say go for it if you can afford it now and then. Like all approved grains, you want to keep your portions in control, but this could be a really great choice for you when you really need a good bread option 🙂

Jeanne
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 3

Thanks Hope! I’m wondering if anyone has tried this bread and can comment on how it tastes? I re-read the promo, and it says the 2-day shipping can be reduced to $15 if I buy 6 items. Not sure I want to invest in 6 loaves if it doesn’t taste good.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Bread’ is closed to new replies.