Brands for Supplements

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Brands for Supplements

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Kat6 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Meg
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 2

I have searched all over the forum for the past 2 days and cannot find brands of vitamin c that do not contain sugar in any form. I managed to find all of the other recommended supplements on Amazon through the link in the ebook, but for some reason, I am unable to find a suitable brand of vitamin c. Does anyone have any suggestions for brands I can order online or find in a health food store? Also, please list the brands for all of the supplements you are taking (that may help me with costs). Thanks.

Wiley200
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 386

This is a good one:
    Thorne Research – Vitamin C with Flavonoids

1 user thanked author for this post.

Meg
    Participant

Thanks, Wiley200. I was looking at the ingredients and got scared off by the hypromellose derived from cellulose and silicon dioxide…Would it not be more beneficial to use a pure vitamin C powder that only has one ingredient (Ascorbic acid)? I have looked up those ingredients, but I am a little curious as to why the diet does not call for pure vitamin c.

Christina
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 4

Mid West Health & Nutrition in Tarpon FL is where I get mine from. Pretty pure and inexpensive. At least that’s what they say because The Gerson Therapy (people recovering from cancer) use them…

Ingredients
    Vit C (Acorbic Acid) 1,000 mg
    Rose Hips 200 mg
    Citrus Bioflavonoids 25 mg
    Rutin 5 mg

Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, carnuba, diacalium phosphate & croscarmellose

Well there’s some big words in there but….it’s the best I’ve found for price and quality.

Meg
    Participant

The brand of Milk Thistle (Natura Best) recommended in the ebook contains maltodextrin. Has anyone found Milk Thistle without maltodextrin? Should I use the brand recommended or find another brand without maltodextrin?

Wiley200
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 386

I don’t think you need to worry about a tiny amount of maltodextrin in a supplement. It’s more if you’re eating foods that contain large amounts of it.

Christina
    Participant
    Replies: 4

Yeah the brand by Mid West Health and Nutrition has the following ingredients in their milk Thistle

https://www.midwesthealthandnutritioninc.com/ecommerce/gerson-therapy-supplements/milk-thistle.html

$12.95 for 60 Capsules

Milk Thistle
    200 mg milk Thistle extract 80% Silymarin (from milk Thistle seed)

Other ingredients:
    Microcrystalline cellulose
    Gelatin (from capsule)

This product does not contain any wheat, corn or rye or other grains which may cause an allergic reaction

1 user thanked author for this post.

vaer
    Participant
    Replies: 17

jarrow milk thistle

Kat6
    Participant
    Replies: 1

I’m in week 3 of a candida cleanse and my heart rate started to go up 2 days ago. It fluctuates from 75-110 when I’m getting up. It’s abnormal for me and ended up going to the ER because of it. What can I do to stop this Rapid heart rate? Should I just stop the cleanse. Please help

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Brands for Supplements’ is closed to new replies.