Brand New and Confused!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Brand New and Confused!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  MamaJ 7 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

MamaJ
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 5

Hi there. I’m sure you’ve had these question a thousand times, I don’t have the energy to search through to find all of my answers though, so here goes:

My hubby and I are planning to start the cleanse on Jan. 2, so I’m trying to plan ahead and figure out what we’re going to do. I’ve gone from thinking we needed to buy a Candida supplement/cleanse at the store, to thinking I just have to eat greens and the detox drinks listed on the website, and now I’ve spent some time reading here in the forum and I don’t know what to do!!!

What do we need to do to start the cleanse?

How do we know how long to do stage 1?

Is it necessary to get the powders and clay for the drinks, or is warm water and lemon really sufficient?

The website says only veggies in stage 1, but here I read about some eggs and occasional meat… what is ok, what isn’t?

Are organic eggs necessary? Why or why not?

I will have a LOT of questions as we move ahead, please feel free to talk to me like I’m 12. 🙂

mstewart
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 47

Hi Mama J,
    It’s awesome that you and your husband are doing this together.

What do we need to do to start the cleanse?
    here’s the link for raster and Ables protocol. It is much easier to do and live through than the cleanse on the site.
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

How do we know how long to do stage 1? By this do you mean cleanse or the diet?

Is it necessary to get the powders and clay for the drinks, or is warm water and lemon really sufficient? Don’t need these according to the protocol

The website says only veggies in stage 1, but here I read about some eggs and occasional meat… what is ok, what isn’t? Cleanse only organic eggs.

Are organic eggs necessary? Why or why not? Yes they are necessary. If you don’t have organic eggs you will be injesting antibiotics that the chicken would have gotten because it lives in a small cage with 3 other birds and it gets pooped on everyday, never sees sun or green grass.

Hope this helps. I’m only on week two of the diet and wish you well!

MamaJ

Thanks! I mean for the cleanse part, stage 1… the detoxing part. On the website it says 7-14 days but a friend said she did it for a month before she was ok. How do we know when we can move on to stage 2? I’m going to check out that website now. Thanks!

MamaJ

Also, how many eggs, how often?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Brand New and Confused!’ is closed to new replies.