brain fog relief

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions brain fog relief

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

xday2dazex
    Topics: 81
    Replies: 108

Hey, So I’m currently on 40 billion cfu’s of megafood probiotics, 2 tsp of coconut and two sf722 capsules a day with proper diet, prebiotic foods and miracle fiber with all the right supplements and I’m somewhat stable, but I’ve noticed my brain fog has gotten really bad lately. The physical aspect of die-off has always been the worst for me, but now it seems to be the opposite. I was wondering if anybody knows a good way to get some clarity back and continue to push forward. Thanks.

-Day

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

For me the brain fog lifted after 2-3 months on the diet and continuously improved throughout my treatment. I still have a tiny bit of brain fog after 1 year on the diet.

I recently started to take this supplement called PS-100 (phosphatidylserine) and it boost brain activity. It aids in memory, sleep, and a whole host of other things. It replenishes/heals your inner neuro membrane and has no side effects.

I have used both the integrative thereaputics and pure encapsulations brands. Take 1 capsule before bed.

-raster

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘brain fog relief’ is closed to new replies.