Bowel movements questions

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Bowel movements questions

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  EricaI 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

EricaI
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 17

Sorry for the odd topic, but I have some questions.

I was diagnosed w IBS (diarrhea often) 13 years ago. Suffered from a ton of nausea, cramping, and tingling in my feet also.
    I now attribute it to candida.

I started the strict diet labor day. All was well until about a week ago. BMs were normal, most of the nausea subsided, no more cramping but I still have tingling in my feet.
    I’ve added in coconut flour, ghee, oat bran, buckwheat and homemade kefir. All testing them out and had no specific reaction to them as I tested them.
    Since last week I’m back to having very loose stools. I could actually describe it as green mud. But no cramping or nausea and only in the morning when I wake up.
    Yesterday, my system completely emptied out, diarrhea all morning. But again no cramping or nausea.
    I find I’m back to the IBS-d fear of eating. Nervous that whatever I eat will send me to the bathroom.
    Anyone else experience this? Anyone know what could be causing either the “mud” or the severe emptying out?
    What do you eat and how do you overcome this fear of eating?
    Thanks for any help, I’ve found reading everyone’s posts for the last 3 months do helpful!!
    Erica

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Sounds like you are experiencing die-off symptoms. What are you taking to detox from the toxins and what is your detox plan?

-raster

EricaI

Thanks Raster!!!
    I’ve been taking the molybdenum 4x 150
    Milk thistle (2-3 pills of 120 each)
    And the nettle leaf tea (all day from a thermos)
    Vitamin C only 1000 mg so far tho
    Hot showers every night

I’m a little relieved it’s not a reaction to food.

I’m having a hard time increasing the coconut oil tho. (I haven’t had any in a day and a half and yesterday I had no digestive issues).
    Weeknights I have about a tsp at night and weekends more like 2-3 tsp. I find I’m so jittery when I up it that I have to back off.
    I’m also trying to cook with more garlic (dried and fresh). I’m cautious because it used to give me such painful gas and diarrhea the following day.

I’m still trying to add more supplements but I’ve been taking it slow buy introducing one thing at a time (food or supplements) to watch for reactions

Anything you think I can add or do differently?

Why do you think I always have th diarrhea in the mornings? Build while I’m digesting overnight that my body wants to get rid of?

Thanks again!!!!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Typically most people will go through a period where their digestion is bad and it should improve within a few weeks. If you haven’t taken probiotics, this may improve your digestion and reduce the diarrhea. However it could also have the opposite effect for some people.

If you were to reduce antifungals it’ll likely improve as well.

-raster

Tdog333
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 245

I’m no expert but I know that saccharomyces boulardii stops diarrhea if it gets really bad. But on the plus side you are flushing out toxins like no other, so try to be grateful for that, as lots of people end up getting constipated for days.

EricaI

Thanks for the replies.
    I remember trying Align probiotics a few years ago and having such bad diarrhea every morning that I’m nervous to try them
    Again now that I’m starting to connect the dots.
    I’ll try and see what happens.
    Thank you again, I really appreciate it!! 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Bowel movements questions’ is closed to new replies.