bolognese sauce is worst thing for candida?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions bolognese sauce is worst thing for candida?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Paleofan
    Topics: 21
    Replies: 7

I know is not the best thing to eat on a candida diet but I love it so much. I mean is can be worst than eat fruit or grains. bolognese sauce is really that bad?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Probably beer is the worst thing to have on the diet imho…or hallucinogenic mushrooms.

-raster

AngelaL
    Participant
    Topics: 15
    Replies: 55

Paleofan;57912 wrote: I know is not the best thing to eat on a candida diet but I love it so much. I mean is can be worst than eat fruit or grains. bolognese sauce is really that bad?

I can’t see at all wrong with bolognese sauce if you make it from scratch with minced steak, onions, tomatoes and herbs? You could have it with quinoa or buckwheat pasta.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I wouldn’t consume any kind of tomato sauce regularly…anything is fine once in awhile but if you consume something like tomato sauce multiple times per week its not going to help you.

-raster

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘bolognese sauce is worst thing for candida?’ is closed to new replies.