Bob's Brand Products

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Bob's Brand Products

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  alexalgebra 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

kodaz2005
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 172

As most know here, The Bob’s Organic Coconut Flour & Bob’s Brand Organic Oat bran are the recommended brand from the moderators on the forum. My local Job Lot has been carrying the Bob’s brand food products, but I had checked a couple of times previously and they didn’t have either of these products.

Today I stopped in for something and to my surprise they had both of these products now. They are also cheaper than the price Amazon offers for them, even with the free shipping. I know Job lot is only on the NE area, but I think pricing varies by location. Anyway check it out if. It’s a few dollars cheaper for a 4 pack of each product and you don’t have to wait to get them.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I am going to tour the bob’s red mill factory sometime soon, and I hope to take pictures of it and share my experience. They have a restaurant as well and I want to see what they have!

-raster

kodaz2005
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 172

raster;32451 wrote: I am going to tour the bob’s red mill factory sometime soon, and I hope to take pictures of it and share my experience. They have a restaurant as well and I want to see what they have!

-raster

Cool Raster, I’m definitely a fan of their products. Let us know what it was like. I can’t until I can beat this thing and try some of their other products I haven’t tried. I think they have about 80 or so products on the shelf at job lot and the Quality is excellent.

alexalgebra
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 643

I haven’t toured the factory itself, but I’ve been to the factory store and the restaurant. It’s cool because you can buy most of their products in bulk at the store. I don’t remember how the prices compare to Whole Foods, etc. The restaurant was pretty much all bready, gluteny stuff, grits, eggs, sandwiches, that sort of thing. It was good when I had it, but that was several years ago, pre-all this stomach crap.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Bob's Brand Products’ is closed to new replies.