Blood Work

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  stovariste 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

karencroskrey
    Topics: 15
    Replies: 17

Are there any blood tests that you had done that were helpful or that you are wanting to have done related to candida overgrowth?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Here are the testing resources I recommend most for candida. The results need to be analyzed by a naturopathic or regular doctor.

http://www.candidaplan.com/store/Candida-Testing/

-raster

Danny33
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 362

karencroskrey;51120 wrote: Are there any blood tests that you had done that were helpful or that you are wanting to have done related to candida overgrowth?

Yes.

From what I’ve read the best tests are “Candida Immune Complex” by Genova Diagnostics (blood), and a CDSA (stool). I’ve heard good things about Genova Labs as well as Doctors Data.

I plan to get my first CDSA very soon.

Also,
    Don’t waste your money on an antibody test (IgA, IgG, IgM). Very unreliable in my experience.

stovariste
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 116

Danny33;51129 wrote:

Also,
    Don’t waste your money on an antibody test (IgA, IgG, IgM). Very unreliable in my experience.

DAnny,

why is it unreliable for your experience? Did you get negative results, yet you had infection, or vice-versa?

just curious.
    thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Blood Work’ is closed to new replies.