Blood Tests

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Blood Tests

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Candida Hub 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

M
    Topics: 72
    Replies: 253

I’m thinking of getting some blood tests done over the summer to check the condition of my liver, and my cholesterol. Are there any other tests that might be worth having done for those of us on the candida diet?

On a secondary note, what are the most effective tests available to check for candida? Would a simple blood, urine, stool sample be enough?

Thanks.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

I don’t think any of the tests are 100% accurate. If you’re brave enough, the best and cheapest way of testing for Candida is probably to start the treatment without Molybdenum or other die-off supplements. If within a week or so you experience dreadful die-off symptoms, then I’d bet a fortune you have a Candida overgrowth. Even going on the treatment with Molybdenum supplements usually produces some die-off symptoms.

Able

M
    Topics: 72
    Replies: 253

Able,

I’m 99.9% sure about my yeast infection, however, was just curious to know if there were any specific tests that are reliable. I’ve been on the diet almost six months now.

I guess I’ll get some blood work done to check my liver, cholesterol etc.

Thanks.

Candida Hub
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 24

Hi M,

You can send off a sample of your blood or saliva to be tested for levels of Candida antibodies. The lab can then tell you whether you have a Candida overgrowth and if so how well established it is. I had to have this done before my nutritionist would see me about my Candida.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Blood Tests’ is closed to new replies.