Blood tests?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Blood tests?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  bears 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

bears
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 9

i did a blood test about a while ago, and my results showed LOW GRA, WBC and PLT. and my doctor said it’s normal i don’t get it why would he say it’s normal if it states that it is low. And he is convinced that i don’t have candida but i’m sure i have it. Any comments regarding this? my main problems are usually bloating sometimes and feeling light headed and joint pain.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Try out the candia5 test next if you want!

-raster

bears

i did a stool test like a year ago and it said Yeasts gram positive and the culture stated ” Candida spp (normal Flora). And it said on the analysis No ova and no flag. seen, yeast + . However doctors don’t seem to address candida as an issue, and another doctor looked at me and thought i was insane for thinking i have candida. What about my low count in my blood test? are those normal or what?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You are going to have to consult a doctor about your test results but there are very few drugs on the market to treat a candida problem, so most western doctors won’t diagnose candida as an illness.

-raster

Rabelais
    Blocked
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 268

You’re making it sound as if doctors would only recognize something as an illness if they know how to treat it.

I can tell you from multiple experiences that this is not the case.

Rabelais

bears

i’m sure this is from candida, what else could it be? i went on the diet before for like 2months then i had to stop because i had to travel a lot which i actually regret, my brain fog decreased and so did my bloating, ever since ive been eating just about anything. Now basically since 3 weeks i got fed up and im trying to fix my diet. I am following the diet but i cant stop eating bread lol, im having 2 big breads a day but the rest is anti candida. I am a college student who lives alone so i don’t know what im going to do if i stop the bread now, because it’s what actually fills me up. One of the doctors who looked my blood test and urine result told me that i had alot of sand in my body so he told me to keep drinking water. I don’t know why each doctor tells you something else.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Blood tests?’ is closed to new replies.