Blood test results

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Blood test results

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Danny33 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hatty
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 3

Hello All
    I had my blood taken last year when I was pregnant and was told that I had a Candida overgrowth. My results from then are below.

c albicans IgG 1.3 normal <1.00
    c albicans IgA 1.8 normal <1.00
    c albicans IgM 1.1 normal <1.00

I was unable to go on the strict diet or take anti fungals due to being pregnant and then nursing for six months. Now a year and a half later the results have got worse, please see below.

albicans IgG 1.7 normal <1.00
    c albicans IgA 2.0 normal <1.00
    c albicans IgM 2.1 normal <1.00

I will be seeing my doctor tomorrow to go one the results, I have started this week to cut our all sugar and grains and imagine that after seeing her I will be on the strict diet. Could anyone tell me if these results are bad? Will I need anti-fungals? How long would i need to be on the diet for and do the blood results ever get better?

I was on a lot of antibiotics for a while due to gum disease and then possible lyme so this may be the reason why. I have started taking Theralac probiotics but I doubt they’ll do much. Can anyone help explain what my results mean?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hatty;37197 wrote: Can anyone help explain what my results mean?
    Could anyone tell me if these results are bad? Will I need anti-fungels? ?

Your doctor should explain the test results in detail. Be sure to ask questions if anything is not clear to you, and he may put you on antifungals, that’s up to both you and him.

How long would i need to be on the diet for and do the blood results ever get better?

No one is going to be able to give you an exact time limit for curing your infestation because we’re all different in so many ways. Anyone can guess, but it’ll likely be a useless guess. But the blood test will improve in time IF you treat the infestation properly.

I have started taking Theralac probiotics but I doubt they’ll do much.

Unfortunately, buying Threelac was a complete waste of money.

Read our protocol and the testimonies and decide whether or not you want to use it. If you’d like a link to the stricter diet, just let me know.

Testimonies

The Protocol

Able

Hatty

Thank you Able, I’ll be sure to ask her tomorrow. i have had very odd symptoms for the last few years and it has been suggested that I have either early Lupus, RA or Lyme. I’m wondering if it was the Candida all along. Thank you for your help.

Danny33
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 362

You clearly have elevated levels of Candida antibodies in your blood.

I get my test results later this week.
    Thanks for sharing.

Hatty

Danny, do let me know what your results are and what your doctor suggested. I’m pretty sure I’ll be starting the cleanse tomorrow. Oh what fun.

klips32
    Participant
    Topics: 65
    Replies: 183

I am thinking about getting this test done by my doctor, can you tell me something about what I should ask for?

Just test for immunoglobulin A,G,M for Candida Albicans?

Will the results show while on anti-fungals? Pure antifungal treatment will kill some c. albicans strains, but the fungus will also get more aggressive. It may be easier to trace when in hyphal morphology (aggressive state)?

Danny33
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 362

Hatty,

I will post my results. Thanks.

I have been following the diet loosely for a month or so but won’t start completely doing the strict diet and anti-fungals until I got all of my tests back (Allergy, Liver, Candida, Electrolyte, Thyroid, etc.).

I have gotten all test back except for “S-Candida Albicans Ab (IgG, IgM, IgA)”.
    Turns out I have 30+ allergies, Low T3 Thyroid, and I’m expecting high levels of Candida.

Make sure you check out Able’s protocol above and message him if you desire the more “strict diet”.

Klips,

Ask your Doctor to have a Candida blood test.
    More specifcally “S-Candida Albicans Ab (IgG, IgM, IgA)”

If you look at Hatty’s results, that’s exactly what you want.
    Print it out if you have to.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Blood test results’ is closed to new replies.