Blood Results and Fighting Candida

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Blood Results and Fighting Candida

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  orka1998 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

SirFabsalot
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 7

Hi All,

Ive been fighting candida for years, and have been on the diet for 7 months now (including antifungals,probiotics etc etc).

Got some blood tests done today to see how my body is coping with die-off, and to try to guage if I am making any progress. Interesting results were –

All on Low End of Range (but still in range)

White Blood Cell Count
    Monocytes
    Packed Cell Volume
    Red Cell Count
    Sodium
    Total Protein (Liver Function Test)

Under Normal Range

Thyroid Profile T3
    Serum Calcium

Above Normal Range

ESR (significantly!)
    Blood Urea

I would like peoples experiences with this – do the above results suggest that I am “winning” or is my body really struggling with the die-off – physically i feel drained but other than that not too bad. Can anyone else share their results on where they had high/low counts somewhere in the blood profile which can be linked to candida?

Cheers

SF

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

“Ive been fighting candida for years, and have been on the diet for 7 months.”

Actually, Sir, you haven’t been on the diet for seven months because just last month you wrote the following:

“I do know, from reading on the forum, that I eat some things which I still have to cut out, like brown rice (maybe 2-3 times a week?), almonds, and infrequently diary.”

You also mentioned in that post that you were eating puffed amaranth. Amaranth is a high glycemic food and a whole wheat product so it is also slowing down your progress.
    These foods are enough to prevent the treatment from working the way it’s meant to. Do you have the strict forum diet? If so, you really should be following it if you want to see your treatment make any real progress. If you do not have the diet yet, I’ll be glad to send you the link, just ask for it.

Got some blood tests done today to see how my body is coping with die-off, and to try to guage if I am making any progress.

At seven months into the treatment you really shouldn’t have to be dealing with a lot of die-off, perhaps only a small amount now and then.

Able

shayfo
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 668

Not to nitpick, but amaranth and wheat are different plants. Amaranth should still be avoided, though, for sure. Aside from its high glycemic index, I don’t really know anyone who has an easy time digesting it, besides my pet chicken (she’s a pro).

alexalgebra
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 643

I had low thyroid and white blood cells, as well as low iron stores.

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

SirFabsalot;33777 wrote: Hi All,

Ive been fighting candida for years, and have been on the diet for 7 months now (including antifungals,probiotics etc etc).

Got some blood tests done today to see how my body is coping with die-off, and to try to guage if I am making any progress. Interesting results were –

All on Low End of Range (but still in range)

White Blood Cell Count
    Monocytes
    Packed Cell Volume
    Red Cell Count
    Sodium
    Total Protein (Liver Function Test)

Under Normal Range

Thyroid Profile T3
    Serum Calcium

Above Normal Range

ESR (significantly!)
    Blood Urea

I would like peoples experiences with this – do the above results suggest that I am “winning” or is my body really struggling with the die-off – physically i feel drained but other than that not too bad. Can anyone else share their results on where they had high/low counts somewhere in the blood profile which can be linked to candida?

Cheers

SF

Not a doctor, but have experience with few you mentioned above:

Low sodium – Had this, and it seems that I was not using enough salt and I was dehydrated. Increase things that should rehydrate you, such as: mineral water, bone broth etc.

Total protein and Blood Urea – seems to me you are not detoxing well at all. First one might indicate you are taxing your liver, the second one I had few times and it is an indication of kidney problem. The way it was explained to me is that urea is toxin which kidneys are supposed to take care of and if it is in blood that means kidneys are not working well. I had this problem when I was battling E. Coli in my kidneys and urinary tract.

I do not know about the rest, but you should definitely check it further.

Arijana

SirFabsalot
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 7

All, thanks for taking the time to respond.

Firstly Able, yes, you are right, what I meant was that I have been on the candida diet for 7 months as I perceived it, indeed there were further impriovements I had to make which I amnnow doing.

If you can send me the link to the strict diet, that would be good.

Orka – saying that I am not detoxing well, what could be causing this? I take a lot of detox supplements (including cholrella, bentonite etc) but I must say that I am sometimes constipated which probably allows these topxins back into the bloodstream?

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

My advice is, first stop feeding the yeast, which means modify your diet ASAP. If you continue to keep feeding the yeast, then take antifungals to kill it you are in a closed circuit, you are producing and killing yeast all the time which in turn means you will be having die-off all the time.

Second, you need to read up on forum on detoxing ways. Most members take supplements mentioned on these posts:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postsm11590_Molybdenum-and-Dieoff-Symptoms.aspx#post11590

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst997_Proper-and-Safe-Cleanse.aspx

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postsm9759_DieOff-Symptoms-and-Cure.aspx#post9759

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst2981_DieOff-Without-Molybdenum.aspx

You need to do a lot of reading to get this right. People here on the forum have researched lots of information and provided it to forum members out of their good will (and kind heart I might add), so this should help and prevent you from browsing the Internet for months (and this is how long it would probably take to gather all this useful information). Here are posts of useful links and index of all posts you may like:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst4622_Useful-Links-and-Forum-Posts.aspx

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postsm9438_Index-of-Posts.aspx#post9438

This is not the diet, this will be sent to you by Able900. If he misses this post, you may want to send him private message or email.

Best of luck to you!

Arijana

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Blood Results and Fighting Candida’ is closed to new replies.