blood in stool

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions blood in stool

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  epione 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Flipper
    Topics: 33
    Replies: 79

Can blood in the stool be a symptom of the candida or do I have something else going on?

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

Flipper wrote: Can blood in the stool be a symptom of the candida or do I have something else going on?

Flipper,

I don’t advice you to do any kind of enema having blood in stool. You NEED to see a MD that look for what you have.

Don’t do enemas for your own safe until you don’t know what is going on.

Jorge.

epione
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 24

Hi Flipper,

I’m not sure if this is an indicator for Candida, it can happen for different reason. However, I would assume you are more likely to have it if you have Candida, since I actually had the same problem after the first time I introduced Kefir to my diet recently.

However, the problem was not new to me I had this already 1-2x years ago from certain foods and went to the Hospital as I was worried. I was told that the importancy is to check if the blood in your stool is old or fresh. Fresh blood will obviously be brighter colourful and come from your intestine and is not -normally- (!) not dangerous. If the blood in your stool is old, i.e. more dark red then the bleeding occured not in your intestine but in your stomach and you need see a doctor asap. I would see a doctor in any case should the bleeding occur more than once in short period of time.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
    E

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You most likely have hemorrhoids. You can go to the doctor and determine if you do have them or not. Hemorrhoids is caused by constipation and poor digestion. Its also inflammed by drinking things like coffee, alcohol, poor diet, etc. An anti-inflammatory diet can aid them ‘roids.

I have natural supplements that can cure your hemorrhoids if you do have them.

Do some research about it and determine whether you’ve got them or not. A colonoscopy can determine what is going on down there for sure.

-raster

Flipper
    Topics: 33
    Replies: 79

Thanks everyone,
    I’m pretty certain it’s just internal hemorrhoids. Would taking phylum husks cause them to bleed I wonder? It started about the same time I started taking fiber in the afternoon.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

There is a possibility that the psyllium caused it. We don’t recommend psyllium on the forum because of this and it can also cause constipation which causes hemorrhoids. Psyllium is only meant to be taken during the cleanse as well.

I’ve had hemorrhoids for the last decade and I finally healed them completely for the first time since this time. I am taking spanish black radish and collinsonia root which can heal hemorrhoids (as long you don’t inflame them).

The fiber is not what caused it but potentially the psyllium. There are other source of fiber including inulin (aka miracle fiber), oat bran, rice bran, beans, vegetables, etc.

Here’s a link about fiber:
    http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=nutrient&dbid=59

-raster

epione
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 24

Good point on the hemorrhoids – that would definitely explain the bleeding in the intestine. Thanks raster

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘blood in stool’ is closed to new replies.