Blocked/Ringing Ears. Please help!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Blocked/Ringing Ears. Please help!

This topic contains 13 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  shannonkv 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Marcelle
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 3

Hi.

I was wondering if anyone can assist me. I am a long time suffer of Candida, but never thought having blocked ears could be connected to it. My ears are extremely and almost constantly clogged making it difficult for me to proceed with daily life. IS there any possible way to aleviate this annoying symptom??

Please let me know, as I am getting desperate.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Putting coconut oil drops in your ears can sometimes help a little, but the truth is, this is Candida at work, and it won’t really go away until you’ve healed the infestation. What type of protocol are you on to cure your Candida infestation?

Able

Marcelle

I am not currently taking any drastic measures to cure the infestation. I do eat healthily though; no yeast or sugar of any kind; but i do realise that alone wont get rid of underlying problem.

The blocked ears started around 4 years ago, but in recent months its gotten progessively worse to the point where i am at my witts end. I was searching online earlier to see what the cause may be when i stumbled upon an article that suggested it be related to Candida. Should have known.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

SF722 will prevent candida from attaching to your mucousal membranes, and this is the only thing I know of. You’ll have to reduce the candida numbers internally in order to gain any ground.

-raster

Tsunny
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 94

Ear-ringer here too. Started at the same time I got a rash on my arm. Doctors prescribed me Terbinafine HCL (antifungal) 1000mg a day for 3 months. It worked wonders…rash went away in a few weeks and ears immediately quit ringing. All along doctors did not mention yeast so I figured I was better and continued on eating as normal. 1 month after stopping the terbinafine, the ringing started again. Another month went by and the rash came back (not as intense) on opposite arm. Immediately went to doc and he said “its yeast”. I said, “how do I get it off?” So here I am..been following the forum and diet ever since and ears still ring but will go away with staying strict with diet and antifungals. I am at point where I have gotten used to it when it is there but is not too bad right now. My ears also did get muffled like also, that went away with diet. See an ENT to rule out anything else if you can, and an allergist wouldn’t hurt if you have the insurance.

Tsunny
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 94

Should have mentioned I have been on diet 8 months.

Marcelle

Thank you:) you have all been most helpful. Where can go about obtaining the SF722??
    I have been to several doctors whom are all convinced im at the back end of a flu. I am strongly considering an ENT, but i will give the diet a try before i do that.
    Thank you for your help!

Marcelle

jereseib79
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 62

I know this may sound really obvious but are you sure you dont have a bunch of earwax built up inside your ear? I only ask this because the exact same thing happened to me. It got so bad that I lost almost all hearing in one ear and the ringing was so bad I couldnt sleep. I went to my doctor and I had a huge amount of earwax blocking my ear canal. It was kind of painful to remove but it got rid of the ringing and I could hear normally again.

Marcelle

Ive had my ears syringed not less than a month ago. And i have seen three seperate doctors whom have said it is not a build up of earwax. I kind of wish it was though!

I think my next course of action would be to see an ENT.

Marcelle

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Mucous production in the mucousal membranes is a bodily response to a toxin or stressor in the body, so I am unsure what the western doctors will be able to do. If you went to a naturopath they likely can get you relief within days without medication.

Also, acupuncture is another way you can rebalance the body and get things working correctly.

-raster

sushified
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 31

I have the ringing in my ears too, the coconut oil didn’t really help unfortunately…what has been helping is the caprylic acid supplements, my ears are usually shortly burning after taking them but the ringing disappears and my hearing improves that day. I agree with others, unless the entire infection is fixed this will always be a side effect. I have struggled with the ear issue for years now.

Ruffian
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 72

I’m yet another ear sufferer and have battled it for about 3 years. The high pitched frequency started a couple years ago and gets worse when I eat any sugar or carbs. My ears constantly itch too. Yes this is the joys of Candida. Mine gets better with a no carb, no sugar diet along with anti-fungals and every now and then I’ll do a Nystatin or baking soda enema. I do a white vinegar/alcohol solution to treat the fungus inside the canal….but it’s definitely the mucous membranes like Raster said. Mine is way back in the eustachian tube or middle ear area. That can only be cleared by getting rid of this infection and it’s a battle I’m not sure I’m winning at the moment.

jameskep
    Participant
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 220

I’ve had ringing in the ears for god knows how long. My belief is that it is from the acetaldehyde that is being released from the Candida which causes nerve damage. Sugars, alcohols seem to make the ringing worst. Substances that increase blood pressure seem to make the ringing worst as well. Keeping blood pressure level and avoiding alcohol+sugar seems to help. Whats interesting is that when my blood pressure gets pretty low also does the ringing in the ears.

shannonkv
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 26

My right ear clogs and feels like I have an ear infection coming on – I thought it was just allergies for the longest time, but I have come to realize that it is due to candida as well. I find that taking antifungals and following the strict diet has helped alleviated the symptoms, minus die off (I’m less than 2 months in) as my ear flares up during die off.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Blocked/Ringing Ears. Please help!’ is closed to new replies.