Bloating returned after it had gone away – die off?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Bloating returned after it had gone away – die off?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

warmwaters
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 5

Hello everyone –

It seems like I’ve cursed myself, two weeks on a strict vegan-candida diet and my bloating had completely vanished but today it came back and pretty strong. Could this be die-off? probably getting myself a little bit discouraged and you start to lose hope that this is not working especially after it had gone.

Thank you for any help.

Wiley200
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 386

Did the bloating pass? It’s natural for there to be some changes in your gut flora when you change your diet. These changes can lead to temporary symptoms like gas and bloating. Hopefully the long term effects will be worth it ๐Ÿ™‚

1 user thanked author for this post.

warmwaters
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 5

Hello! Thank you for your reply.

My bloating is usually accompanied with a lump in my throat, the bloating and the lump have been there for these past few days. With the bloating it depends though, itโ€™s there but sometimes not as strong or it might just come back really strong and subside again.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

bloating, inflammation, digestion, liver health, colon health, etc. are all related and is entirely tied to how your body processes what you eat, etc.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Bloating returned after it had gone away – die off?’ is closed to new replies.