Black seed oil as an antifungal???

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Black seed oil as an antifungal???

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  orka1998 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

I heard today from one of the coworkers that black seed oil is used as an antifungal (it specifies online that it helps with candida). I don’t see any red fags with this product. Please advise if black seed oil is allowed or not.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I believe all oils and all antifungals are allowed; the only oils you shouldn’t have include the trans-fat related ones such as canola oil, vegetable oil, corn oil, etc.

There are many types of antifungals, the only thing to be wary of them is that eventually they could become ineffective as candida adapts to them.

Also, depending on the strength, they could cause a lot of die-off.

-raster

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

Thanks raster! I think I will try it, but maybe on the weekend to see if it will cause any kind of reaction.

It seems my die-off subsided after little over two weeks on the diet. I am taking it easy now, waiting to see if I can get my hands on the molybdenum and candida clear. I am experiencing some pain in kidneys, especially the left one which has some sand in it. I’m sure that there is more candida so I am sticking to the diet for now until I get more powerful antifungals and molybdenum to protect my liver and kidneys.

I should say one thing: two weeks of the diet returned me to pre-October time (most of the nasty symptoms such as dizziness, nausea, moodiness, irregular heartbeat, pressure in my neck, dry eyes, dry mouth, diarrhea, constantly freezing and blue fingernails, etc. are gone, I’m just left with some tiredness which is not as bad as month ago, dry/cracked skin in few places which is slowly improving, some lightness in my legs, occasional double-vision etc.)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Black seed oil as an antifungal???’ is closed to new replies.