BioMeridian Testing and Results?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions BioMeridian Testing and Results?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  daemonic 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

tude58
    Topics: 26
    Replies: 56

I’ve had the BioMeridian Testing and follow up is going well. Anyone else using this?

Floggi
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 425

Nice to hear that things are improving for you.

However, this is most likely not due to meridian testing. I would never use meridian testing, because it does not work.

Any positive effects obtained after meridian testing are either due to the placebo effect, or to the cure that was given after the testing – a cure that would also have helped without the testing, and that could have been found through other ways.

If meridian testing would have any significance or validity, it would have been known by now.

So please do continue on your positive path, but forget about meridian testing, because that would only divert your attention from true insights.

tude58

Thank you for the response. Things are not improving at all in the die off and all that goes with it. I feel horribly sick all the time and am only a month into the detox. Thankful for this site because I’m able to learn what to do and not to do. I did stay on a strict diet yet was told the oatmeal bars were too many carbs so those went out the window:)

My eyes look like I’ve been on a year long drunk, feeling very weak and dizzy all the time. I could go on and on. BUT my attitude is positive and I’m jumping through every hoop I’m supposed to:)

Can’t wait to feel better.

tude58

Brain fart. The test was used again after the first two weeks of detox and showed slight improvement. One thing I do like about it is the testing for reactions. There was no preliminary screening for lifestyle etc and I was blown away by the test results and what they showed. They hit everything on the head including infectious mono when I was a teen. Is there a reason you don’t think they are usefull? I’m open

Floggi
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 425

The reason I do not think they are useful is that nobody has ever been able to show any usefulness at all.

Sure, there are the occasional reports of success after having had such a test. But these are all easily explained in other ways.

What remains is that these success stories occur AFTER having undergone a biomeridian test, but certainly not BECAUSE of the biomeridian test.

daemonic
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

Confusingly, there is an actual scientific research project going on called the biomeridian – https://biomeridian.org – but it’s about environmental monitoring, not testing electrical resistance in your skin.

The biomeridian testing you are talking about was basically made up by a guy in the 1950s. There’s really no science behind any of it. Here’s a really good article that explains the history and how it works – https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/13926/

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘BioMeridian Testing and Results?’ is closed to new replies.