BioFase anyone?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions BioFase anyone?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SingerCoach 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

SingerCoach
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 14

Has anyone used BioFase? Or Prescript-Assist?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

It seems pretty overpriced when compared to other enzyme products. I don’t think any single product can cure CRC (candida related complex). I have tried only one enzyme product and it contained some of enzymes in this product, so some of these enzymes are pretty common across all enzyme products.

One thing to keep in mind with these is you’ll have to take them long term for any kind of long term results, so you’ll need a 6-18 month supply most likely.

-raster

SingerCoach
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 14

Well, nothing is a cure-all, that’s for sure I use Candex and probiotics and a somewhat restricted diet. Oddly enough, when I added Wellness Formula, my symptoms diminished significantly. Extremely high doses of enzymes has shown to significantly help with candida, but without the die-off. BioFase claims to have an extra enzyme missing from Candex, but they measure in mgs which isn’t appropriate for measuring enzymes. That caused me to be a little skeptical, so I’m asking around . . .

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘BioFase anyone?’ is closed to new replies.