bifidus okay?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions bifidus okay?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

vem
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 15

I’m doing the Specific Carbohydrate as well for my IBS, and there they’re adamantly against using a bifidus strain in your probiotic. They say this actually feeds the bad bacteria. Any thoughts?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

vem;31469 wrote: I’m doing the Specific Carbohydrate as well for my IBS, and there they’re adamantly against using a bifidus strain in your probiotic. They say this actually feeds the bad bacteria. Any thoughts?

I assume you’re talking about Acidophilus bifidus, which is a beneficial bacteria; this bacteria helps to prevent the growth Candida albicans, plus it cleans the blood stream and removes toxins, it also plays a huge role in the immune system. Basically, you can’t live without this bacteria.

What these people are actually saying is that the bad bacteria feed on a beneficial bacteria which the body must have in order to cure a Candida overgrowth, therefore we shouldn’t take it; which is ridiculous.

Able

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘bifidus okay?’ is closed to new replies.