Betonite powder on cleanse

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Betonite powder on cleanse

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jameskep 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Lordshelpr
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 16

I am getting ready for the cleanse. For the detox drink it says to use this:
    1 large cup of water
    1 flat tablespoon of chia seeds
    1 flat tablespoon of sodium-bentonite powder

I’m wondering if I could use the organic bentonite liquid in the mixture instead of the powder.
    The powder just makes me gag as I can never get it to mix well. I’ve tried many times before this.

Thanks!

Lordshelpr

anyone have a answer to this question?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

We’ve never discussed liquid bentonite on the forum before as far as I can recall, and I personally know nothing at all about it, but if the ingredients do not contain any negative substances, I don’t see why you couldn’t use it.

Lordshelpr

Able,
    The bentonite I am speaking of is made by Yerba Prima Great Plains and has these ingrediants ” purified bentonite GP Premium
    Grade USP/NF hydrated with filtered water”

Do you think that is good? It would mix a whole lot better and easier than the powder!

Thanks

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Lordshelpr;40111 wrote: Able,
    The bentonite I am speaking of is made by Yerba Prima Great Plains and has these ingrediants ” purified bentonite GP Premium
    Grade USP/NF hydrated with filtered water”
    Do you think that is good? It would mix a whole lot better and easier than the powder!
    Thanks

This sounds alright to me, but remember I’ve never used this so I can’t speak from experience.

jameskep
    Participant
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 220

I’ve tried yerba prima liquid betonite and betonite clay in general is about the only thing I have found to effectively absorb candida’s toxins. I found it to be much more effective than molybdenum, but it can be constipating and dehydrating so I have to limit its use.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Betonite powder on cleanse’ is closed to new replies.