Best thing to use for die off? Molybdnum??

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Best thing to use for die off? Molybdnum??

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  impossible 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Angel29
    Participant
    Topics: 56
    Replies: 101

What is the best thing to use for die off symptoms?

Tdog333
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 245

Angel29;53767 wrote: What is the best thing to use for die off symptoms?

Molebdenum amino acid chelate is good to get rid of the poisonous byproducts of die off. It’s a chelator though, which means it removes both good and bad stuff(so you don’t want to be on it longer than you need to). Lots of water, some sort of herbal laxative if you are not already going 2-4 times a day.

Basically you need to get the toxins out as fast as possible. Sauana or steam bath is good but don’t overdo it since your body is probably already struggling to keep up. Light excersize/jumping on a trampoline is good, it will help to move your lymph fluid.
    Try taking vitamin C until you feel better, take a gram of it every couple hours, you can’t overdose on it(but it might give you loose stools if you get over 12G or so depending on your bodies need)
    Zinc(no more than 40MG), low dose niacin(50-100mg), and the other B vitamins all help to flush out toxins as well.

I saw a study done on rats injected with candida who had their immune systems weakened, each of those vitamins i mentioned by themselves give the rats a 70% increased survival chance at the lowest, with some of the supplements reaching 99%. I’ll look for the study.

impossible
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 606

That was a solid reply. I would only add that vit c at that doseage can irritate some peoples already inflamed intestines because its acidic, if thats the case something like source naturals vit c or a lipo form (which is taken in much smaller doses because of how well its absorbed 95% vs. 10-25%). And vit b5 helps alot in the same way that moly does.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Best thing to use for die off? Molybdnum??’ is closed to new replies.