Best test

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  moochpb 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

Just curious, what’s the most accurate test to know if you have yeast problems? Stool, urine, blood tests, etc?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

moochpb;39946 wrote: Just curious, what’s the most accurate test to know if you have yeast problems? Stool, urine, blood tests, etc?

I believe it to be a stool test, Mooch.
    Are you still in doubt as to whether or not you have a Candida infestation?

Able

moochpb

Mostly just anxious about my stool test in one month it comes back. My stool test in October said no candida but I had an overgrowth of sacraymces yeast, so I’m confused about that. Plus my test back then was compromised because I was on xifiran for sibo cause the gi dr just guessed. So I’m just hoping this one comes back telling me more. I hate getting told its in my head and there are other explanations by drs that can’t find anything

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

moochpb

I’m just confused when the test said I have a plus 3 overgrowth of saccramyces yeast and not candida? So I still wonder about that, I have 80% of yeast symptoms, the die off I had was horrible. Just taking nystatin I just hope I’m not taking it for no reason. Hours after an antibiotic it turns yeast into a fungal form, plus my diet for years consisted of crap. When I was dieting for a fight I ate 2 to 4 candy bars a day, weight gainers, icecream, pasta, red meat, tons of bread and don’t gain a pound. My latest dr said it could be the yeast eating all my nutrients? Could of had this for years. But the overgrowth of Yeast and not being candida? That’s confusing me. This test will be correct

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Best test’ is closed to new replies.