Best meat/fish to reintroduce

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Best meat/fish to reintroduce

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  sammcl 6 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

sammcl
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 151

Guys

I have been surviving on eggs and vegetables for the last three weeks. Each time I eat something like chicken, I really bloat out so have been avoiding it for the moment.

Now I go to Miami on Wednesday so I am afraid of eating something that will bloat me up and make me feel awful.

What do you think is the best meat or fish to reintroduce? I am thinking it will more likely be fish, but which type would be best?

Thanks, Sam

sammcl

Also I should add I am stopping Kefir until I am back, just because this was also bloating me out and making me feel awful – not sure if this was just more die off though.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, Sam.

Since chicken bothered you, I’d try fish next, not that it’s impossible for it to bother you as well. Fish described as having “Organic Certification” of course are the best choice, such as http://www.VitalChoice.com carries. Fish such as wild Alaskan salmon, herring or sardines; also remember that the younger the fish, the less chance of high numbers of mercury being present.

Able

sammcl

Able900 wrote: Hello, Sam.

Since chicken bothered you, I’d try fish next, not that it’s impossible for it to bother you as well. Fish described as having “Organic Certification” of course are the best choice, such as http://www.VitalChoice.com carries. Fish such as wild Alaskan salmon, herring or sardines; also remember that the younger the fish, the less chance of high numbers of mercury being present.

Able

Hi Able – thanks for your advise. I shall try some and see how I feel, probably post holiday though due to time etc.

I also stopped taking Coconut oil for the moment as this prompts a lot of die off for me. I plan to start this all again post holiday, but right now if I stick to eggs and fresh vegetables I tend to be OK.

Able – I know you guys kindly gave me advise for restaurants, but which fish would you stick to in them? I think fish will be easier for me…

Thanks as always.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would also consider trying out buffalo, lamb, or turkey.

-raster

Lucylu
    Topics: 31
    Replies: 345

Or duck? I figured I’d start with the things closest to chicken first – but as you’re reacting to chicken then leave all these til after as well I’d say. Is the chicken you’re eating organic? If not, it could be loaded with antibiotics…

sammcl

Lucylu wrote: Or duck? I figured I’d start with the things closest to chicken first – but as you’re reacting to chicken then leave all these til after as well I’d say. Is the chicken you’re eating organic? If not, it could be loaded with antibiotics…

Unfortuntalty organic….

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Best meat/fish to reintroduce’ is closed to new replies.