Best Laxative

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Best Laxative

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

xday2dazex
    Topics: 81
    Replies: 108

So I’ve seen a lot about the effectiveness of laxatives lately and I wanted to give them a shot. I went to the store intending to buy some today, but a bunch of them have ingredients that I’m unfamiliar with or unwilling to take a risk on. One I thought might be worth trying is a senna natural vegetable laxative. Any thoughts on this? Another I saw was just 500mg of straight magnesium. I figured maybe that’s the way to go since It’s already part of the protocol in lower doses. Also, should the laxative be a suppository or pill? What do you guys think is my best option?

Allira
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 40

I’m finding that Swedish bitters are really helping for me. And drinking chicory root ‘coffee’.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Have you seen the post titled Constipation Remedies?

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1098_Constipation-Remedies.aspx

xday2dazex

How do you prep your chicory root to imitate coffee? Cuz man I was never too into coffee but I miss it now lol. Thanks able.

xday2dazex

Man for some reason in my brain fog I got the word enema confused with laxative. I’m looking for a good enema because I read that it can speed your recovery up immensely. I heard a lot of good things about nystatin enemas but I have no idea how I’d get them. What’s the easiest option? Is there a thread on this? I couldn’t find one.

Allira
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 40

xday2dazex wrote: How do you prep your chicory root to imitate coffee? Cuz man I was never too into coffee but I miss it now lol. Thanks able.

I put a teaspoon of chicory root in a tea holder and just pour boiled water over it. It kind of tastes like black coffee. I drink it like that, but I guess you could add stevia to sweeten it.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I highly recommend trying out inulin (aka miracle fiber) as a great way to increase digestion. Also, chamomile tea works great as well.

-raster

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Best Laxative’ is closed to new replies.