Bentonite Clay… SODIUM OR CALCIUM based for detox drink?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Bentonite Clay… SODIUM OR CALCIUM based for detox drink?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Sash
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 7

Hey,

Ive been making daily detox drinks using bentonite clay and soaked chia seeds to help cleanse the colon in my candida treatment. I bought this bentonite clay so long ago though i cant remember if it was calcium or sodium based. I have a feeling its sodium…

Which one should i go for?

Thanks in advance 🙂

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Sash;31747 wrote: Hey, Ive been making daily detox drinks using bentonite clay and soaked chia seeds to help cleanse the colon in my candida treatment. I bought this bentonite clay so long ago though i cant remember if it was calcium or sodium based. I have a feeling its sodium… Which one should i go for?

Sodium-bentonite powder is the one you want. Sodium bentonite contains a natural swelling ability which it is able to maintain throughout the cleanse. Calcium bentonite on the other hand is non-swelling which means that additives or chemicals have to be added for it to work properly. A Simple Cleanse

Able

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Bentonite Clay… SODIUM OR CALCIUM based for detox drink?’ is closed to new replies.