Bentonite Clay cleanse a day after Castor Oil

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Bentonite Clay cleanse a day after Castor Oil

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  CandidaGuy 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

CandidaGuy
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

I’m so glad I found this forum Hello everyone!

My Story in a nutshell:
    About a year and a half ago I had some infections and I was prescribed antibiotics. They just made everything worse, so I was given a second round. A Third round. Finally my doctor just injected me with an antibiotic shot and my body was in complete disarray. I was then prescribed diflucan and while it helped, didn’t last more than 1 or 2 days. Then I discovered the candida diet and held strong for about 3 weeks before I went back to my old ways because everything felt great. I took a trip with some friends for my birthday and even though my eating habits weren’t good, they were real bad on the trip and all of my symptoms came flooding back. So here I am back on the diet for two weeks. My symptoms have virtually disappeared but I am sticking to it for the long run. I met someone at the grocery store who was familiar with candida when I was buying Bentonite Clay. She told me I should use Castor Oil since I haven’t been able to go to the bathroom before I start the detox. I used the oil yesterday (and man, that stuff doesn’t mess around) and I was wondering if it would be safe to start the Bentonite Clay and Psyllium Seed shake today or if that would be putting my body through too much. Any input would be appreciated!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

We don’t really advise using the clay and psyllium on the forum in general. The clay can cause chronic constipation and the psyllium could be to harsh for your intestinal walls.

As an alternative I would make something with pumpkin in it which has great detoxing properties. There’s a great recipe for pumpkin pie muffin (and) bread here on the forum.

Other die-off remedies can be found here:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst9434_Die-off-remedies-post–will-edit-more-in-time.aspx

-raster

CandidaGuy
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

raster;59623 wrote: We don’t really advise using the clay and psyllium on the forum in general. The clay can cause chronic constipation and the psyllium could be to harsh for your intestinal walls.

As an alternative I would make something with pumpkin in it which has great detoxing properties. There’s a great recipe for pumpkin pie muffin (and) bread here on the forum.

Other die-off remedies can be found here:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst9434_Die-off-remedies-post–will-edit-more-in-time.aspx

-raster

Thank you for the information, Raster! Even in my research I had no idea that the clay can actually aid in constipation, I will definitely steer clear. I just got back from the store and loaded up on pumpkin seeds, so I guess it’s time to start being creative with that. Cheers 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Bentonite Clay cleanse a day after Castor Oil’ is closed to new replies.