Bento Clay and diatomaceous earth… Can they be taken together?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Bento Clay and diatomaceous earth… Can they be taken together?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  TheChosenOne 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

rawlings888
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 7

So Im in the process of cleaning out and rebooting my intestines, which may or may not include getting rid of some parasites. I have tried using Clay and I’ve taken diatomaceous earth a couple times, and they both seem to help; neither causes me any problems.

But I’ve searched and I can’t find any clear answers online about whether these supplements can – or should – be taken together. I’m also having a tough time figuring out how to space out these supplements, as well as my probiotics.

Thanks so much!
    Rawlings

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I wouldn’t take them together unless you find information that mentions its ok.

-raster

mygutleaks
    Participant
    Topics: 47
    Replies: 166

Yes they can – just make sure you’re going poo often enough before using DE. otherwise the die-off will be painful.

rawlings888
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 7

Raster,

Just curious, if you were suffering from general digestive issues, with no concrete diagnosis but a good chance of parasites and a known candida problem, would you do the Clay or the DE first?

TheChosenOne
    Participant
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 410

mygutleaks;50797 wrote: Yes they can – just make sure you’re going poo often enough before using DE. otherwise the die-off will be painful.

I agree with this. Stop using these products if you didn’t poo in 24hrs.
    I used Bentonite Clay myself during a detox and it worked very good. I didn’t use diatomaceous earth tho.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Bento Clay and diatomaceous earth… Can they be taken together?’ is closed to new replies.